Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OhNoItsAndyFC

Unpopular Opinion: Fuck this two-factor authentication.

Title says it all, I literally can't log into my main or even my secondary account. I just don't receive the email code, even days later. The only way I can log-in is just by pressing resume game, and eventually that's going to stop working. I have no clue how to get around this and it doesn't look like it's wanting to resolve itself.

The reason this whole two factor thing was implemented in the first place was to prevent the hacking that was going on at the time, that's cool, I understand that. But the computer you login on SHOULD BE WHITELISTED from having to do this bullshit every time I want to log in!! Sometimes it remembers me, I log in without a problem, other days I require a log in code WHICH I DONT RECEIVE ANYMORE. 

11 minutes ago, OhNoItsAndyFC said:

Dude like Im not even gonna sugarcoat it I am fucking furious like ..........MADO

Join the discord and get help from an admin instead of whining on the forums

16 minutes ago, AndrewPH said:

lol he is right.... but i do slighty agree with him. Now i have to log in every time but he makes it seem like he cant play the game lmao

Honestly, I still haven't had trouble with it, but there should be an option to disable it, some random internet lego game shouldn't have forced 2FA, like, come on.

30 minutes ago, Daeslender said:

Honestly, I still haven't had trouble with it, but there should be an option to disable it, some random internet lego game shouldn't have forced 2FA, like, come on.

More improvements to the system are slated, my time is just limited.

On 10/8/2020 at 2:33 PM, Daeslender said:

They Fucked it up, They fucked it up just like how they fucked up garbanzo and friends!

On 10/10/2020 at 5:29 AM, Destin242 said:

They Fucked it up, They fucked it up just like how they fucked up garbanzo and friends!

the fuck is garbanzo and friends

On 10/8/2020 at 5:06 PM, AndrewPH said:

wow

CaN wE gET a cUbE iN tHe ChAt

Just now, ThatGoateeZoey said:

wow

CaN wE gET a cUbE iN tHe ChAt

wait how do i delete this