Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThatGoateeZoey

Suggestion for Classicube Launcher's appearance + Apology

So yeah idk where to start but i hope i wont get banned for putting this in the wrong area but,

so y'know the modes Classic and Classic +Hax? when you enter them, instead of getting the usual plain purple theme, you get this:  ClassicubeMenu2.png

ngl if you ask me i actually pretty much prefer this launchers appearance even though its only be seen if you switch between the two modes (i was crushed when i realized i couldn't change the launcher's appearance at all for the first time while being on cc) and i find the theme to be way more fitting and stylish and fits the classic theme of the indie/fan game overall than just a bland magenta sheet of paper...

So can we possibly maybe have a setting for the mode Enhanced where we could toggle between the Classic/+Hax theme and the Enhanced theme just like being in-game and switching the classic theme and the enhanced theme in the nostalgia settings? i mean i could actually edit the launcher's code in popular no.1 coding software scratch but i cant even code lol i'm not that smart at all!

but jokes about coding aside, i have other ideas for this theme, so y'know how on Enhanced's settings on how you could change the colours? well, Instead of that, You can Change them with the in-game blocks or even maybe use the terrain.png that is in the texture pack (you have enabled ingame) (like they could be na2 textures if you have the na2 texture pack enabled) for use to change the Dirt and Stone blocks on the Classic theme, HOWEVER, if you are using Transparent Blocks like maybe Ice or Glass or any other transparent block or the sprite blocks like the rope and flowers to use for the theme like a psychopath, there could be an extra setting to change the transparent background with the same colour picking settings.

and As a bonus too, is it maybe ok to make the texture packs font used for the menu buttons and etc as fonts for the text instead of using system fonts as a option in the settings for the GUI in-game or in launcher? it kinda bugs me how the title ClassiCube uses the texture pack's font instead and the buttons and letters n stuff isnt 😢

But yeah to finish this off ill just say that you dont rly have to implement this if you wanna its your choice, i kinda wanted to make a suggestion is to make a feature for the launcher to have a second theme to be similar to the classic gui textures setting in nistolgia settings in-game, and i know i could actually do it myself but i am not really that big of a coder haha... (and tbh i really hope my suggestion would be a dream come true as an actual feature instead of being an actual mod up on github or what ever 😞)

anyways signing off - Z ❤️ 

p.s: I've realized and became self-aware over the past few hours that i caused chaos in the classicube discord server repeating the same joke over and over and made people pissed off and bored due to me saying "cUbeS In tHe ChAt!!!!!!!!!" alot and I've started to feel horrible about it and i wanna say i'm really sorry for coping with my shit and being pissed off about it and apologize more to Mason and Andrew, even the 123DWMN guy and me not really realizing what kind of madness I've created in the chat, and I hope i would join back into the discord sometime and maybe set things back to normal. (i do not know if i'm banned or not though) - Z ❤️

double p.s: dont ask me why there's emojis they've just auto-generated out of now-where whenever i try to add text "emojis" in

Edit 1?: unknown.png

Oh the chaps down at the CC staff shared on the nb discord that you could insert this:

nostalgia-classicbg=true

thx unknown!~ ❤️

but damn idk why the server selection screen is so weird without the "chalkboard" in the background and i wish it could be tweaked xd - Z ❤️