ThatGoateeZoey

Zoey's Faithful 32x Texture pack for Classicube

unknown.png

Zoey's Faithful 32x is a custom texture Pack that enhances the Default Texture pack to the upscaled resolution of 32x (well I could only work with 32x not 64x), and I've made my best to make every faithful texture accurate to the default CC Textures/Classic textures including the Crate, Brick, Magma and Etc.

The zip file will be needed to be extracted, after either being extracted or pulled from the zip file, there will be two zip folders which will be listed, one is Normal, and the other is Alternate.

Normal is the default and more accurate to the default classicube pack, Alternate is a alternative version based on Minecraft's classic version 0.0.23a_01 or Classic.minecraft.net, replacing the Metal blocks, greyscale wools and gold ore with the ones from said version/website and upscaled.

(Theres a old terrain.png file I left inside unused in the Normal's zip file which is pretty much default 16x with the Alternate textures you could use if you wanted to lol, also the iron block here is fanmade and wasn't implemented in mc's history until when the gold block's textures were changed, since then the iron here was made to match and go along with the gold texture here.)

Examples of the many textures: 

unknown.png

Examples of the alternate textures:

unknown.png

Theres also a another version of this texture pack called Mo' Blocks Version/"Server Friendly" Version which is for servers, it has more block textures and it is allowed for to be modified to the server's needs (Normal can be too), However it cannot be released outside servers and credit as their own.

Unfortunately I discontinued this version and isn't updated to match with the latest version ever since.

Examples of the many textures:

mobblockpreview.png

Update 1 & 2 (didn't realize i could edit posts again lol):

• Changed the fonts abit so its more like the official 32x Faithful's font
  • Added new files which are Alternates to the terrain.png and char.png so you can switch textures over so you can now have the blocks being more closer to the Classic 0.0.23a_01 (or Classic.Minecraft.net) textures (and also a bearded Steve now too)

Update 3:

• Updated the sides of the Crate texture so its more accurate to the default crate

Update 4:

Added a New Version of the Faithful 32x pack called; "The Mo' Blocks Version" or "Server Friendly" version for classicube servers to add more unique blocks  for players to play around and build with for free-build/map-build servers! (Download link below!!!! No need to ask for permission to use and Can Modify by adding more blocks without permission too! (Don't upload modified copies of this online without credit though).

Update 4.1:

(Copy and pasted from latest fourm post)

Added afew blocks/animations like the Portal frame and ruby block and ore (along with a placeholder diamond block texture i should get rid of) and slightly touched up the 2.0 Coal Block so its more accurate to the Minecraft 2.0 coal block texture, as well as adding the nether quartz ore in and the faithful version of the placeholder fire texture found in the default texture pack to go along with animation-less water and lava, enjoy!  

Update 4.2:

(Copy and pasted)

Updated the Wool textures once or maybe twice so the wool textures are more accurate to the default pack, filled in the missing spot for the fire placeholder texture and made the sapling colour pallete more accurate to the default pack.

And for the Mo' Blocks exclusive change note is a note for server owners that they are Officially allowed to modify the pack and personalise it for their own servers like swapping textures or adding more blocks to add the more fun to building for map builders and more,  I'm actually tired now so this might be the "last" update to this for now since im gonna take a break, - Z  

Update 4.3:

(Copy and pasted)

Sort of a major update?: (News and Texture pack update)

News:

I'm back from break sorta to celebrate the NB 5th anniversary, onto the texture pack though, postponed the development on the Mo' Blocks pack for motivational and personal issues and moving on from the classicube community.

Updates:

(Author's note: I forgot to mention I only updated the Normal pack for this, I apologize and advance)

Changed the terrain.png and icons.png is more closer to their original counterparts rather than copy and pastes, updated most block textures for consistency like Crates, Iron and Gold blocks, line-like pattern on the bottom of magma fixed off properly, and more, enjoy.

(Note: I'd recommend to update the Normal pack and delete version 4.2 if you wanted to for multiple aesthetic reasons)

Update 4.3.1

(Copy and pasted)

Final Bonus update (For the time being) for the normal pack:

Changes:

Replaced the rough texture of the magma block to a new smooth, more accurate remastered faithful texture, Updated so that there is alternate terrain.png files for to add a new variant of the wool textures which is to match with the latest faithful programmer textures' tile-like wool textures, Now the file contains four zip files inside, requiring you to extract the file before usage the file contains as such: 

unknown.png

Fixes: 

Fixed the incorrect places of the Dandelion and the Rose flowers in the Terrain.png file

Update 4.3.2

(Copy and pasted)

Small Update:

Changes:

• Removed the alternate Wool zip files and replaced the old wool with the new "tile" like ones back into the normal versions of normal and alternate because they were too unnecessary.
  • Changed the location of and updated credits.txt.
  • Added a new texture for non-animated/horizon lava to fit well with the non-animated/horizon water.
  • Tweaked the Brick and Sand textures a little to be more accurate.

(also no, this is not a april fools meme, i know it's bad timing on my part to make this) - Z

Update 4.3.3

(Copy and pasted)

Teeeny-Tiny Update:

Changes:

• Made some accuracy fixes to the horizon lava texture

I know it's kinda useless to do this update but oh well. - Z

Update 4.3.4

(Copy and pasted)

Teeny Tiny Update (agian):

Changes: 

• Touched up the Crate texture's details a little

I do apologize if any incidents or troubles are caused shortly after doing this update. - Z

Update 4.3.5

(Copy and pasted)

Last Teeny-tinyish update:

Changes: 

• Overhauled the fonts (default.png) 
  • Changed the Brick texture so it's "shadows" off the bricks are more varied than repetitive

Yeah I think I'm done updating this pack sorta, for now, in the meantime, hope you guys enjoy the texture pack! - Z 

Update 5

(Copy and pasted)

Textures Revamp Update:

Changes: 

• Removed the "debris" pixels off the ore textures.
  • Changed the Stone texture to be accurate to the ores and Bedrock.
  • Changed the Brick texture so it's texture is less flatter and more static-ish like it's 16x counterpart.
  • Changed a small detail above the crate texture
  • Replaced the Dandelion to it's old and fitting version

Yeah sorry if i keep on updating this texture pack all the time, I'm maybe planning onto revamping the "Server Friendly" and fixing things including missing pixels and etc, but I'm not sure when I'll do that. - Z

Download:

Normal Version: 

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO EXTRACT ZIP AFTER DOWNLOAD

Mo' Blocks Version/"Server Friendly" Version (Discontinued);

Notes:

• You're allowed to use this texture pack for Servers, Maps for minigames, and Making 32x texture packs with these as long as you credit me, also you don't have to ask me btw don't forget ❤️
  • If theres any bugs or fixes I should sort out and iron out, feel free to dm me!
  • yeah I know this sounds like I'm lazy as hell but hear me out, when I have the time and if you're wanting to help me with my passion project, if you really want to, I just need help with making a upscale of the top of the grass, making it's highlights and etc. I'm trying to get it to be based of the default grass top from the default terrain.png, and the faithful grass_side.png, I will credit you in the credits.txt, I do apologize haha.

- Z ❤️ 

Edited by ThatGoateeZoey
Reason for edit go brrrrrrrr
  • Winner 2

Just now, masoncb said:

this is so sad can we get a "stop being unfunny" in chat
719725579611668580.png?v=1

why bring the drama here tho?

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

30 minutes ago, masoncb said:

this is so sad can we get a "stop being unfunny" in chat
719725579611668580.png?v=1

pretty weirdchamp for to seek to make drama in a fourm post about a 32x texture pack

Edited by ThatGoateeZoey
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

37 minutes ago, Matthew132 said:

noice pack

thx

UPDATE

Updated the fonts so its more accurate to the faithful texture pack, using 123's font from the 64x pack was just a placeholder

oh why did my post merged

does anyone know how to stop this

drama aside, it is actually a pretty good pack tbh, although i would personally recommend not using the faithful steve as its face is uh
unknown.png
a little bit cursed?

EDIT 1: why is there iam.bmp in the pack as well?
unknown.png

EDIT 2: there's also modern minecraft assets in here as well, man, if you were going to just rip textures from modern faithful you could have at least said that they weren't your textures

Edited by masoncb
  • Friendly 1

20 hours ago, masoncb said:

drama aside, it is actually a pretty good pack tbh, although i would personally recommend not using the faithful steve as its face is uh
unknown.png
a little bit cursed?

EDIT 1: why is there iam.bmp in the pack as well?
unknown.png

EDIT 2: there's also modern minecraft assets in here as well, man, if you were going to just rip textures from modern faithful you could have at least said that they weren't your textures

1. yeah sorry ill change that soon enough

2. i dont know why i find the image funny so i keep it in nearly all the texture packs i make

3. oh damn thanks for pointing that out i should change the credits

1 hour ago, Matthew132 said:

i applied this to a server and it has broke... is there a way to fix this?

maybe reorganize everything with /os lb edit or any other command depending on what server engine you're on, but swapping texture packs back could fix it

14 hours ago, ThatGoateeZoey said:

maybe reorganize everything with /os lb edit or any other command depending on what server engine you're on, but swapping texture packs back could fix it

Thank you for the help... I will let you know if that worked!

Mini update: (Mo' Blocks Pack only)

Added afew blocks/animations like the Portal frame and ruby block and ore (along with a placeholder diamond block texture i should get rid of) and slightly touched up the 2.0 Coal Block so its more accurate to the Minecraft 2.0 coal block texture, as well as adding the nether quartz ore in and the faithful version of the placeholder fire texture found in the default texture pack to go along with animation-less water and lava, enjoy!   

- Z

Mini Update 2: (Mo' Blocks Pack and Normal Pack)

Updated the Wool textures once or maybe twice so the wool textures are more accurate to the default pack, filled in the missing spot for the fire placeholder texture and made the sapling colour pallete more accurate to the default pack.

And for the Mo' Blocks exclusive change note is a note for server owners that they are Officially allowed to modify the pack and personalise it for their own servers like swapping textures or adding more blocks to add the more fun to building for map builders and more,  I'm actually tired now so this might be the "last" update to this for now since im gonna take a break, - Z  

Sort of a major update?: (News and Texture pack update)

News:

I'm back from break sorta to celebrate the NB 5th anniversary, onto the texture pack though, postponed the development on the Mo' Blocks pack for motivational and personal issues and moving on from the classicube community.

Updates:

Changed the terrain.png and icons.png is more closer to their original counterparts rather than copy and pastes, updated most block textures for consistency like Crates, Iron and Gold blocks, line-like pattern on the bottom of magma fixed off properly, and more, enjoy.

Posted (edited)

Oh wow, this is really cool! I especially like the work you've done for some CC-specific blocks, like the Crate or Magma, they feel like they've been part of original Minecraft since the beginning.

The font is especially really neat, although it's probably not much to write home about as there's many pre-existing "HD Minecraft Font" resource packs out there right now.

While these textures were probably partially lifted from pre-existing faithful packs, i do have one suggestion for the grass texture, as it feels darker, have you considered putting more highlights on it?   I think that if you did that, it would feel closer to an HD version of the original grass texture, as it would feel less "dark".

Another gripe that i have, that isn't necessarily an "accuracy" issue and moreso a "look" issue would be how the bricks have very little depth to the individual bricks, they feel very flat.

(also the yellow and red flowers are swapped.)

Edited by masoncb
  • Friendly 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, masoncb said:

Oh wow, this is really cool! I especially like the work you've done for some CC-specific blocks, like the Crate or Magma, they feel like they've been part of original Minecraft since the beginning.

The font is especially really neat, although it's probably not much to write home about as there's many pre-existing "HD Minecraft Font" resource packs out there right now.

While these textures were probably partially lifted from pre-existing faithful packs, i do have one suggestion for the grass texture, as it feels darker, have you considered putting more highlights on it?   I think that if you did that, it would feel closer to an HD version of the original grass texture, as it would feel less "dark".

Another gripe that i have, that isn't necessarily an "accuracy" issue and moreso a "look" issue would be how the bricks have very little depth to the individual bricks, they feel very flat.

(also the yellow and red flowers are swapped.)

Thank you so much I appreciate it! ^_^

Yeah I see your point, I modifed the faithful font so it fits well with the default cc's font.

Yeah I borrowed alot of the textures from the Faithful 1.12 release pack and the Classic Faithful texture pack ages back, it lists in the credits.txt what textures i made too and made sure to credit them too, Oh yeah I tried to make a texture for the top grass one time to match with the grass side textures but all of the attempts were rough or pretty shit, i do see your point though and i'll try sorting it out sometime, the Bricks however are in a rough shape right now at the moment.

Also thank you for noticing the Rose and Dandelion inaccuracies, I've fixed it in the new version I've released (which im gonna release the patch notes for in a second).

It's great to see you though and I do appreciate this post ^3^ - Z

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Bonus update (For the time being) for the normal pack:

Changes:

Replaced the rough texture of the magma block to a new smooth, more accurate remastered faithful texture, Updated so that there is alternate terrain.png files for to add a new variant of the wool textures which is to match with the latest faithful programmer textures' tile-like wool textures, Now the file contains four zip files inside, requiring you to extract the file before usage the file contains as such: 

unknown.png

Fixes: 

Fixed the incorrect places of the Dandelion and the Rose flowers in the Terrain.png file

- Z

(edit: i accidentally merged this woops)

Edited by ThatGoateeZoey
  • Friendly 1