ThatGoateeZoey

Zoey's Classicful-32x Texture pack for Classicube

NOTE: THIS TEXTURE PACK IS OUTDATED GO HERE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

unknown.png

Zoey's Classicful-32x is a (Unofficial) fan-made spin-off of the iconic Minecraft Faithful 32x pack series texture pack for Classicube, it enhances Classicube's default texture pack to be upscaled to 32 pixels in scale (This texture pack takes on the modern pre-1.14 style vattic style textures so some or most blocks look modern despite it being alpha textures, sorry about that).

Examples of the many textures: 

unknown.png

Theres also a another version of this texture pack called Mo' Blocks Version/"Server Friendly" Version which is for servers, it has more block textures and it is allowed for to be modified to the server's needs, However it cannot be released outside servers and/or credit as their own.

Downloads:

Normal Version: 

Mo' Blocks Version/"Server Friendly" Version;

Notes:

- Z 

Edited by ThatGoateeZoey
test
  • Winner 4

Just now, masoncb said:

this is so sad can we get a "stop being unfunny" in chat
719725579611668580.png?v=1

why bring the drama here tho?

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

30 minutes ago, masoncb said:

this is so sad can we get a "stop being unfunny" in chat
719725579611668580.png?v=1

pretty weirdchamp for to seek to make drama in a fourm post about a 32x texture pack

Edited by ThatGoateeZoey
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

37 minutes ago, Matthew132 said:

noice pack

thx

UPDATE

Updated the fonts so its more accurate to the faithful texture pack, using 123's font from the 64x pack was just a placeholder

oh why did my post merged

does anyone know how to stop this

drama aside, it is actually a pretty good pack tbh, although i would personally recommend not using the faithful steve as its face is uh
unknown.png
a little bit cursed?

EDIT 1: why is there iam.bmp in the pack as well?
unknown.png

EDIT 2: there's also modern minecraft assets in here as well, man, if you were going to just rip textures from modern faithful you could have at least said that they weren't your textures

Edited by masoncb
  • Friendly 1

20 hours ago, masoncb said:

drama aside, it is actually a pretty good pack tbh, although i would personally recommend not using the faithful steve as its face is uh
unknown.png
a little bit cursed?

EDIT 1: why is there iam.bmp in the pack as well?
unknown.png

EDIT 2: there's also modern minecraft assets in here as well, man, if you were going to just rip textures from modern faithful you could have at least said that they weren't your textures

1. yeah sorry ill change that soon enough

2. i dont know why i find the image funny so i keep it in nearly all the texture packs i make

3. oh damn thanks for pointing that out i should change the credits

3 minutes ago, ThatGoateeZoey said:

oh

i applied this to a server and it has broke... is there a way to fix this?

• Friendly 1

1 hour ago, Matthew132 said:

i applied this to a server and it has broke... is there a way to fix this?

maybe reorganize everything with /os lb edit or any other command depending on what server engine you're on, but swapping texture packs back could fix it

14 hours ago, ThatGoateeZoey said:

maybe reorganize everything with /os lb edit or any other command depending on what server engine you're on, but swapping texture packs back could fix it

Thank you for the help... I will let you know if that worked!

26 minutes ago, Matthew132 said:

Thank you for the help... I will let you know if that worked!

oh oki doke!, make sure to use /os lb edit to sort things out

Mini update: (Mo' Blocks Pack only)

Added afew blocks/animations like the Portal frame and ruby block and ore (along with a placeholder diamond block texture i should get rid of) and slightly touched up the 2.0 Coal Block so its more accurate to the Minecraft 2.0 coal block texture, as well as adding the nether quartz ore in and the faithful version of the placeholder fire texture found in the default texture pack to go along with animation-less water and lava, enjoy!   

- Z

Mini Update 2: (Mo' Blocks Pack and Normal Pack)

Updated the Wool textures once or maybe twice so the wool textures are more accurate to the default pack, filled in the missing spot for the fire placeholder texture and made the sapling colour pallete more accurate to the default pack.

And for the Mo' Blocks exclusive change note is a note for server owners that they are Officially allowed to modify the pack and personalise it for their own servers like swapping textures or adding more blocks to add the more fun to building for map builders and more,  I'm actually tired now so this might be the "last" update to this for now since im gonna take a break, - Z  

Sort of a major update?: (News and Texture pack update)

News:

I'm back from break sorta to celebrate the NB 5th anniversary, onto the texture pack though, postponed the development on the Mo' Blocks pack for motivational and personal issues and moving on from the classicube community.

Updates:

Changed the terrain.png and icons.png is more closer to their original counterparts rather than copy and pastes, updated most block textures for consistency like Crates, Iron and Gold blocks, line-like pattern on the bottom of magma fixed off properly, and more, enjoy.

Oh wow, this is really cool! I especially like the work you've done for some CC-specific blocks, like the Crate or Magma, they feel like they've been part of original Minecraft since the beginning.

The font is especially really neat, although it's probably not much to write home about as there's many pre-existing "HD Minecraft Font" resource packs out there right now.

While these textures were probably partially lifted from pre-existing faithful packs, i do have one suggestion for the grass texture, as it feels darker, have you considered putting more highlights on it?   I think that if you did that, it would feel closer to an HD version of the original grass texture, as it would feel less "dark".

Another gripe that i have, that isn't necessarily an "accuracy" issue and moreso a "look" issue would be how the bricks have very little depth to the individual bricks, they feel very flat.

(also the yellow and red flowers are swapped.)

Edited by masoncb
  • Friendly 1

20 hours ago, masoncb said:

Oh wow, this is really cool! I especially like the work you've done for some CC-specific blocks, like the Crate or Magma, they feel like they've been part of original Minecraft since the beginning.

The font is especially really neat, although it's probably not much to write home about as there's many pre-existing "HD Minecraft Font" resource packs out there right now.

While these textures were probably partially lifted from pre-existing faithful packs, i do have one suggestion for the grass texture, as it feels darker, have you considered putting more highlights on it?   I think that if you did that, it would feel closer to an HD version of the original grass texture, as it would feel less "dark".

Another gripe that i have, that isn't necessarily an "accuracy" issue and moreso a "look" issue would be how the bricks have very little depth to the individual bricks, they feel very flat.

(also the yellow and red flowers are swapped.)

Thank you so much I appreciate it! ^_^

Yeah I see your point, I modifed the faithful font so it fits well with the default cc's font.

Yeah I borrowed alot of the textures from the Faithful 1.12 release pack and the Classic Faithful texture pack ages back, it lists in the credits.txt what textures i made too and made sure to credit them too, Oh yeah I tried to make a texture for the top grass one time to match with the grass side textures but all of the attempts were rough or pretty shit, i do see your point though and i'll try sorting it out sometime, the Bricks however are in a rough shape right now at the moment.

Also thank you for noticing the Rose and Dandelion inaccuracies, I've fixed it in the new version I've released (which im gonna release the patch notes for in a second).

It's great to see you though and I do appreciate this post ^3^ - Z

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Bonus update (For the time being) for the normal pack:

Changes:

Replaced the rough texture of the magma block to a new smooth, more accurate remastered faithful texture, Updated so that there is alternate terrain.png files for to add a new variant of the wool textures which is to match with the latest faithful programmer textures' tile-like wool textures, Now the file contains four zip files inside, requiring you to extract the file before usage the file contains as such: 

unknown.png

Fixes: 

Fixed the incorrect places of the Dandelion and the Rose flowers in the Terrain.png file

- Z

(edit: i accidentally merged this woops)

Edited by ThatGoateeZoey
  • Friendly 1