Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matthew132

[Classibuild] Do you feel like you have been banned for no reason or you would like to appeal.

Matthew132 was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Not here, also don't ask for players cc email addresses wtf - 4 hours

Hello Everyone, I am staff on the Classibuild Server. If you feel like you have gotten banned or kicked for no reason or you would like to appeal please fill out this form (URL REMOVED) or dm me on Discord Matthew132#2399.

(You may also reply on this Topic)

i was not posting a virus to be clear. This was just a ban appeal google form

it has now been updated not to include email

if you would like to fill out the ban appeal (WHICH DOES NOT HAVE ANY KIND OF VIRUS, I WILL EVEN TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF ME DOING IT IF I HAVE TO) please dm me on disccord or on the fourms

Just to be clear, I do not have the kind of computer to run a virus or collect and steal cc emails. I am just a player who is staff on a server trying to help a couple people out. 

What do you guys want me to do in order for you to believe me. Like come on.

It asked for email because if they did end up getting un-banned, I can contact them. Although, due to people not liking that idea, it has been switched and is in the works.

I really had no intention to have a virus on there, (nor can I make one if even if I wanted to). I have even removed the email question in all and collecting emails off. I can have screenshots if you want.

I will even screen record live on discord me taking the exact same one even with my CC account.