Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xiara

Banned on Classibuild literally for nothing

3 minutes ago, KawaiiCube said:

how to report servers?

I know that sounds stupid but, maybe the discord server? Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The servers you play on isn't controlled by classicubes admins and so reporting servers just wouldn't make sense. Only if they break the terms of service for example they promote racism they might get blacklisted from the server list.

Hello Everyone, I am a moderator on the Classibuild Server. If you feel like you have gotten banned or kicked for no reason or you would like to appeal please fill out this form (URL Removed) or dm me on Discord Matthew132#2399.

1 hour ago, Matthew132 said:

Hello Everyone, I am a moderator on the Classibuild Server. If you feel like you have gotten banned or kicked for no reason or you would like to appeal please fill out this form (URL Removed) or dm me on Discord Matthew132#2399

He got banned by the owner so that isn't really helping

Hey @megaboi, we are setting more rules in the Classibuild Server. Although, yes he was banned by the Owner, he can still do an appeal and get unbanned even if he was banned by the owner.

Question: why was he banned in the first place? 

6 minutes ago, Matthew132 said:

Hey @megaboi, we are setting more rules in the Classibuild Server. Although, yes he was banned by the Owner, he can still do an appeal and get unbanned even if he was banned by the owner.

The fact he was even banned in the first place broke none of the rules lol

I will speak with mikelatham about Sever Rules and banning. (Note: We have had players before spam quote "I AM HORNY", this will be considered a ban. This was most likely similar.)

Hey @Xiara, I have noticed you have submitted a ban apeal but not your email. Please include your email in order for us to notify you about your unban.

On 9/17/2020 at 7:42 AM, Xiara said:

WTF, really?
Just joined this server, and after 5 mins - KABOOM
image.png.314711be805bb0ad747a28c616a173c8.png

You were banned for sexually harassing a minor. 

Here are the logs from the incident:

-removed-

As I said @megaboi, there is a reason for everything. ^^

Also for note, because of staff not liking that I have put an email for contact, the e-mail question has been removed

2 minutes ago, masoncb said:

Jesus christ. Is that true, mike?

Yes he was trying to get "Ester" to reveal details about her and also pretending to touch a user named "wolf_girl"

He had been kicked beforehand and tolled to stop and when he continued with it I ultimately banned him.

On 9/18/2020 at 1:53 PM, megaboi said:

He got banned by the owner so that isn't really helping

hi i just signed up and i tryed going on free build and it says i was banned how am i banned i just signed up i'm confused can you help me.

On 9/17/2020 at 2:21 PM, MegaPVP said:

yea same I got banned for no reason. I think u can report servers tho so i suggest u do that

i tried going on free build and it just said i was banned i confused i just literally signed up for this

29 minutes ago, mineboy233 said:

hi i just signed up and i tryed going on free build and it says i was banned how am i banned i just signed up i'm confused can you help me.

i tried going on free build and it just said i was banned i confused i just literally signed up for this

Play on a different server.

andrew has the perfect solution. i doubt what mikel said considering on my short time there he used /say to make me look like i said dumb stuff

DanieI was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Make better posts, you should know better after 2 bans - 7 days

LOL?