Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

niftyjpeg

Blocks on a server

Question

I'm currently setting up a server of my own and I wanted to know how to add blocks to the inventory menu. Not custom ones, the ones that came with Mcgalaxy. It says I'm allowed to use them but even as SuperOP I cannot see them in my inventory. Any ideas of how to enable these blocks?

7 answers to this question

What you're referring to are custom "physics" blocks, such as doors, portals, message blocks, etc. You can't hold physics blocks that come with MCGalaxy. But you can place them with building commands (e.g. /place zombie) or bind a block you can place to it (e.g. /bind sponge zombie), then place sponge to become the custom block. Or try building with a substitute block then "/replace sponge door" when finished.

Also, if you're using doors or zombies, in order for them to work, you need physics to be on, such as /physics 5 (for doors only) or /physics 1

8 hours ago, Daeslender said:

Are you on Enhanced mode? If not, switch to Enhanced mode.

I am in enhanced mode.

17 minutes ago, Goodly said:

What you're referring to are custom "physics" blocks, such as doors, portals, message blocks, etc. You can't hold physics blocks that come with MCGalaxy. But you can place them with building commands (e.g. /place zombie) or bind a block you can place to it (e.g. /bind sponge zombie), then place sponge to become the custom block. Or try building with a substitute block then "/replace sponge door" when finished.

Also, if you're using doors or zombies, in order for them to work, you need physics to be on, such as /physics 5 (for doors only) or /physics 1

Oh, okay. That makes sense. Thank you for clearing that up