Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruhguy

Alternatives to Roblox

Hi so I really like Roblox but I have a problem there are too many big monetized and overall well done games Old Roblox had small cheesy games like escape burning building

I found a few good alternatives like finobe or brick hill but they don't have chat filter I want a safe place to make friends in not a place where people are talking about lewd things.

Also I want creating games to be easy without port forwarding i hope you understand me

11 hours ago, Daeslender said:

Real life is a great alternative to Roblox, I must say.

Real Life doesn't have chat filter

2 hours ago, Ruhguy said:

Real Life doesn't have chat filter

Get a gun and shoot it right next to your ears a few times. Home-made open source chat filter.

2 hours ago, Daeslender said:

Get a gun and shoot it right next to your ears a few times. Home-made open source chat filter.

This is not the most efficient way. Shoot the people who are saying naughty words in the brain for much more efficient chat filter.

3 hours ago, realnn said:

This is not the most efficient way. Shoot the people who are saying naughty words in the brain for much more efficient chat filter.

That's an easy way to get banned tho. Real Life (tm) mods are way too strict sometimes.

1 hour ago, Daeslender said:

That's an easy way to get banned tho. Real Life (tm) mods are way too strict sometimes.

Just do it in the Antarctica servers. No mods there. Fly hacking for a while.

14 hours ago, realnn said:

16 hours ago, realnn said:

Just do it in the Antarctica servers. No mods there. Fly hacking for a while.

It's hard to find links to those servers, plus they have a lot of lag.

17 hours ago, masoncb said:

actually, finobe copies the 2012 and 2016 client, you're thinking of Goodblox, they use a modified 2010 client and make it feel like early 2009-late 2008

yeah i got that wrong. i could have swore they had a 2008 client at some point but maybe i'm misremembering or they removed it

Tou was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Don't necropost - 3 days

uhhh

finobe thats good

play roblox and swear in it

amazing