MegaPVP

Happy Pride Month

Happy Pride Month! Decided to give a little bit of a out showing for our community for Pride Month, the reason why it is in this topic is because no other topic would have correctly fitted a criteria. Anyways It's been another amazing month for celebrating all things LGBTQ+, and I couldn’t be more excited to take part in the festivities that will be going on this year. From parades to picnics, there are so many ways that people can join together this June to show their pride and make everyone feel included. From our small towns to big cities, Pride Month has been a time for all of us to come out and celebrate our identities whether you’re marching in a parade or just proudly flaunting your rainbow flag outside your house, the LGBTQ+ community is making its presence known this month and I couldn't be more excited. 

So again Happy Pride Month, God bless you all

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 5
  • Disagree 2

Edward_great was BANNED for this post by Panda

Ban Reason: Make better posts.

Im proud that people identidy as helicopters.

Just now, Edward_great said:

Im proud that people identify as helicopters.

• Dumb 5
  • Asshole 4
  • Funny 2

Hottestsauce was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Permabanned - obvious troll is obvious

All I'm gonna say, is this

Where's Straight People Month?  Can we just appreciate those of us who didn't ruin their lives?

And also, "God bless"??? You had the audacity to make that post in the name of God who despises the LGBTQ movement??  He love all of us, but the devil still leads us astray to try to live without God, and LGBTQ ideals are just some of what happen.

PS, I am not attacking LGBTQ people, just their lack of thought.  To them I say go to church, they don't bite I promise.  But don't go to a gay church, 'cuz the theology sucks there.

Edited by Hottestsauce
  • Agree 2
  • Dumb 3

2 hours ago, Hottestsauce said:

All I'm gonna say, is this

Where's Straight People Month?  Can we just appreciate those of us who didn't ruin their lives?

And also, "God bless"??? You had the audacity to make that post in the name of God who despises the LGBTQ movement??  He love all of us, but the devil still leads us astray to try to live without God, and LGBTQ ideals are just some of what happen.

PS, I am not attacking LGBTQ people, just their lack of thought.  To them I say go to church, they don't bite I promise.  But don't go to a gay church, 'cuz the theology sucks there.

Every month is straight people month. You're not being attacked. You have all the rights that everybody else has. You have nothing to parade for. That's why there isn't a straight month. but you're free to start one. If you don't like pride parades etc., just don't attend. The fact that there are still people thinking like you, shows that there's still a need for pride month.

I'm neither gay or religious and I'm not going to any church. What makes you think the theology in your church doesn't suck? With all the religions that exist, it's quite arrogant and illogical to think that exactly your religion and your way of following it, is the one and only correct one.

Edited by SpaceDot
  • Agree 5
  • Dumb 1
  • Disagree 2