Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edward_great

Whats the best site to make customblocks.

Question

I was recently using pixlr to add blocks to my server until one day it said URRGHH YOU HAVE TO PAY BIG MONEY TO USE IT. And i was like WHAT thats prepousperous! I found some other ones similar to it like GIMP but you have to download it i mean its not the biggest deal in the world its just that im using a macOS from 2003 that has customfirmware installed and it cant hold too much info.

12 answers to this question

Well your obviously emotionally unstable second of all you dont no anything about computers. Ive been tinkering on computers and trying to make new ways to make addons on them for about 3 years. I bet you never opened up a computer in your entire life.

I bet you never even heard of a GameBoy color from 1989 Dude you can play gta5 on it no joke heres a video on it.

2 hours ago, Edward_great said:

Well your obviously emotionally unstable second of all you dont no anything about computers. Ive been tinkering on computers and trying to make new ways to make addons on them for about 3 years. I bet you never opened up a computer in your entire life.

I bet you never even heard of a GameBoy color from 1989 Dude you can play gta5 on it no joke heres a video on it.

My brother in Christ: I built a computer, know everything about them and use Arch Linux (btw). And yet all you do is talk bullshit about your computer when in fact you're using a Chromebook. And that's not a GameBoy color in the video, that is a the original GameBoy from 1989, hell the GBC didn't even come out until way later in the 90s. Here's my neofetch to scare you off.

image.thumb.png.7c791a497f5e737e018cf27cd0f3726e.png

On 6/2/2023 at 3:28 AM, Edward_great said:

Ha lol this old computer has updated firmware. So minecraft or classicube reconizes that its newer. I also updated the IPS screen so its not bad. Also its using a modern proccesing chip that i solderd in. And threw away the old one. I also changed the memory to be a lot higher to about 5TB. I also

Show us then the "5TB"

On 6/2/2023 at 2:28 AM, Edward_great said:

Ha lol this old computer has updated firmware.

firmware updates are always so funny indeed 🙂

So minecraft or classicube reconizes that its newer.

what does reconize mean what is reconizing im not a pc person i don't understand sorry

I also updated the IPS screen so its not bad.

where can i download and install an update for my TN panel to update it to IPS? please tell me pc wizard man :((

its using a modern proccesing chip that i solderd in. And threw away the old one.

yea you had to throw away the old processing chip otherwise the upgrade wouldn't have worked

On 6/2/2023 at 5:06 PM, Edward_great said:

I also changed it so the Intel HD Graphics are 4000.

crank them up to 9000 for me please

6 hours ago, Edward_great said:

you dont no anything about computers. I bet you never opened up a computer in your entire life.

Ha! I bet you don't know anything about computers. I bet you never even opened one up. I bet you never even watched this entertaining youtube video which for some reason is the ultimate way of determining whether a person has general knowledge of computer-related things!

So.. is Ed just making wild claims or has he really done this stuff?

I mean there are people that can replace memory chips on a GPU to upgrade it to more memory, or BGA-soldered CPUs (dunno about chipsets) and replacing an LCD panel can be just plug-and-play. Buying a 5TB spinning hard disk isn't too expensive, but then how come he doesn't have the disk space for graphics editing software? Ed just doesn't strike me as a person capable of most of those things. His terminology is weird but maybe that's because English isn't his first language?

5 hours ago, Edward_great said:

I was recently using pixlr to add blocks to my server until one day it said URRGHH YOU HAVE TO PAY BIG MONEY TO USE IT. And i was like WHAT thats prepousperous! I found some other ones similar to it like GIMP but you have to download it i mean its not the biggest deal in the world its just that im using a macOS from 2003 that has customfirmware installed and it cant hold too much info.

1. Why are you using a Mac from the late-90s to early-2000s when nothing works on it

2. How were you able to use a web browser on such an old computer and use such a modern web tool?

Ranjana was BANNED for this post by 123DontMessWitMe

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

13 hours ago, Edward_great said:

Ridiculous.

On 5/29/2023 at 9:11 PM, icanttellyou said:

1. Why are you using a Mac from the late-90s to early-2000s when nothing works on it

2. How were you able to use a web browser on such an old computer and use such a modern web tool?

Ha lol this old computer has updated firmware. So minecraft or classicube reconizes that its newer. I also updated the IPS screen so its not bad. Also its using a modern proccesing chip that i solderd in. And threw away the old one. I also changed the memory to be a lot higher to about 5TB. I also

2 hours ago, Edward_great said:

What... That's not possible. You simply cannot convert a PowerPC Mac into an Intel Mac, and even then such old 32bit computers can't even dare to address 5TB of ram, which is not even a thing, and if it was it would be only for data centers and stupidly expensive

On 5/30/2023 at 12:04 AM, Edward_great said:

Whats the best site to make customblocks.

That is a statement.

Anyway, here is a link to a popular search engine where you can look for other online pixel art editors: https://www.google.com/

Also you may want to change the topic title to something more accurate, like, "semi-clueless person brags about upgrades they made to their old mac under the pretense of looking for an in-browser pixel art editor"

Hope that helps 🙂

It certainly did.

11 hours ago, icanttellyou said:

What... That's not possible. You simply cannot convert a PowerPC Mac into an Intel Mac, and even then such old 32bit computers can't even dare to address 5TB of ram, which is not even a thing, and if it was it would be only for data centers and stupidly expensive

Yeah you obviously know nothing about computers you just play on them.

On 5/29/2023 at 9:11 PM, icanttellyou said:

Im using a macOS for 2005 not the 90s so i have no idea what your talking about late 90s

7 hours ago, Player2 said:

That is a statement.

Anyway, here is a link to a popular search engine where you can look for other online pixel art editors: https://www.google.com/

Also you may want to change the topic title to something more accurate, like, "semi-clueless person brags about upgrades they made to their old mac under the pretense of looking for an in-browser pixel art editor"

Hope that helps 🙂

Yeah i wasnt bragging but whatever.

12 hours ago, icanttellyou said:

1 hour ago, Edward_great said:

It certainly did.

Yeah you obviously know nothing about computers you just play on them.

Im using a macOS for 2005 not the 90s so i have no idea what your talking about late 90s

Yeah i wasnt bragging but whatever.

1. No it didn't

2. My brother in christ, I've got a good computer that can run games and I run Linux on it, so obviously I know shit about computers

3. A Mac from the late 90s can run 10.4 certainly, but 10.4 is practically obsolete.

4. Not related

5. Oh shut the fuck up, you're not TSMC. You cannot swap the gpu with THE DIE LEVEL IGPU FROM A MODERN INTEL CPU INTO A MAC FROM THE Y2K ERA