Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edward_great

Just wondering why disliking gay people is horrible on most servers.

On most servers people do not like people that do not like gay people. Just because i say that gay people are just a little bit weird in my opinion. But if you dislike a certain religion no one flips of at you. And starts cursing 24/7 everytime you see them. I am not completly againts gay people im not the type of person that be's a jerk mentalcase to gay people. Gay people probably think the same thing about some straight people. I mean if i said a certain religion is weird most people probably would say anything. Just wondering why it differs from religion to gay drasticly. This is just a question.

Because calling gay people weird and having something against them is bigoted and has no justification, whereas religious belief systems have many problems. Also because religious people as a group don't face a comparable amount of bigotry and oppression as gay people do.

A lot of gay and queer people come to these online spaces such as ClassiCube as a refuge from their irl circumstances where they are shunned for who they are, so it's not surprising that you will face major backlash for being homophobic.

Yeah i can sort of understand that. But what about autistic people?

3 minutes ago, Goodly said:

Because calling gay people weird and having something against them is bigoted and has no justification, whereas religious belief systems have many problems. Also because religious people as a group don't face a comparable amount of bigotry and oppression as gay people do.

A lot of gay and queer people come to these online spaces such as ClassiCube as a refuge from their irl circumstances where they are shunned for who they are, so it's not surprising that you will face major backlash for being homophobic.

And im not purely homophobic. Ive talked to gay people on a server and im not being a jerk to them. I mean if they say hello ill probably say hello also. To be completly honest with you disliking gay people probably piss off's straight people more than gay people. True they may not want to talk to someone that is "Homophobic".

"But what about autistic people?"
What is the question being asked here?

"And im not purely homophobic."
So you are homophobic.

"Ive talked to gay people on a server and im not being a jerk to them. I mean if they say hello ill probably say hello also."
Congratulations on not being completely horrible.

"To be completly honest with you disliking gay people probably piss off's straight people more than gay people."
I think it pisses off anyone who has an understanding of ethics and why bigotry is wrong.

You obviously live in the new age were you get brainwashed by the news now days. Ngl you probably think the same thing about me but i can care less.

So is being a Antireligion person. There has been more wars and fights over religion throughout histroy. But theres litterly never been a war againts gays or straights.

28 minutes ago, Edward_great said:

You obviously live in the new age were you get brainwashed by the news now days. Ngl you probably think the same thing about me but i can care less.

So is being a Antireligion person. There has been more wars and fights over religion throughout histroy. But theres litterly never been a war againts gays or straights.

When was religion brought into this? (Gay person speaking)

30 minutes ago, Edward_great said:

Please learn a little bit about history before making such ignorant claims. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_homosexuals_in_Nazi_Germany