Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zoeybarz

Royalty³ (Classicful-32x/Faithful-32x CC port Remaster)

nU1vFWl.png

A Unofficial Faithful 32x port for Classicube by zoeybarz.

Royalty³ is a Unofficial fan-made port of the iconic Minecraft Faithful 32x texture pack built for Classicube, it enhances Classicube's default texture pack to be upscaled to 32 pixels in scale and accurate and unique to CC's default textures that features the Minecraft classic textures with exclusive block textures.

About:

tZGVL7j.png

4awWscB.pngdI78jDr.pngAMSZg7M.png4UwU89R.png
(1.0 version screenshots, one or few textures may not represent the current product).

This texture pack features the new and tweaked Vattic Programmer Art textures from the Classic Faithful team that improves and cleans up the old iconic F32X textures up to modern standards, any modification on this texture pack yet to release does not have to gain permission when the person follows the guidelines of use of their textures and more, check credits and the FAQ for more details.

image.png.6e57ed38177dfa15727c71ecfa2a5d23.png

image.png.4af3c5c557d7f26fa474dd0ac25a1aa2.png

FAQ:

Are you the creator of Classicful-32x and why are you updating the texture pack here? (And why did you change the name??)

Yes, I am the creator of Classicful-32x, the reason why I want to update the texture pack as it's rather aged poorly with old and rough textures that aren't up to my standards, as there's better and improved textures that are now used in this texture pack, and also the original thread is now locked so that's rather sad if you ask me.
Also I find the name "Classicful" rather cheesy.

Am I allowed to use this for my realms/maps or modified in a small or large degree?

Yes you are definitely allowed to use this in anyway you'd like with these textures as fully long as you follow the licence linked here from the Classic Faithful website, no monetization, give clear credits and linking back to the Classic Faithful website.

Will there be a "Server friendly pack" version for this texture pack as you did for Classicful-32x?

No, and there will be no planned version of it being made in the future as that was a way to try to stand-out of the texture pack sphere by then during Classicful's infancy, you can still use the Classicful Server pack or edit the texture pack here and add your own preferred stuff to it for servers or your maps, as long as you read the FAQ entry above and the licence to use the textures used in this texture pack here from the Classic Faithful team.

Credits:

Major textures in this texture pack are created thanks largely to by both Vattic and The Classic Faithful team and it's contributors

Borrowed assets: 

• Grass top and Gravel textures made by Discord user Lassebq
  • Sapling textures made by Discord user PedroThePanda64
  • Ice texture from HDredux made by Goodly

Bricks, Rope, 2/3 of the Gold & Iron side textures, Crate and Magma made by Me.

This Classicube texture pack is not official and not affiliated with Vattic and CF, this is meerely a passionate side fan-project, if you want to look back on Classicful-32x, click here: https://tinyurl.com/mrxrtmzy

Update 1.1
Wait already a new update for this texture pack you say? Yeah it'll never get old for me honestly, just a small miniscule update for this texture pack I've put out as there was some changes that hand to be done. Changes are:

1. Accuracy of textures like the Magma and Iron block has been tweaked.
  2. Placeholder Lava and Magma textures has been cleaned and touched up with some improvements.
  3. Miscoloured pixels have been fixed on some textures around the terrain.png.

Hopefully this'll be the only update released for a while as I don't want to bore people with these sorts of things like I did a while back.

Update 1.1.1
"Zoey wasn't there already an update you did from yesterday already?" "What even is this?" "I think you're going to spam this whole thread agian Zoey." I hear you say as you're quire suprised to see another update here for Royal³, but thankfully all I'm wanting to mention about this small tiny bitty tiny hotfix is

Change(s?)

i forgot to release the final state of the magma texture i did from yesterday so im just dropping this here
I have no idea how much time I got before I may or may not deservingly get off my high horse, decided by the future sands of time and the prophecy of the gods for me posting this utterly lack luster forum thread post with the most comically large lowercased sentence and only sentence I would make on this site which will be comically larged lowercased, I'll better get going now before I get full on smited by said gods for my crimes against humanity, silly dramatic sentence aside aswell to add stupidly unfunny comedic sense, toodles!
- Z ❤️

Update 1.1.2
Just a tiny pack update;

• Overhauled the Rope texture a little so it's less droopy looking.
  • Fixed an oversight with the Pink wool.

Another small update huh?
Yeah it's not rather a suprise, but what makes this suprise... 

... suprising?

is that it was originally part of a big-ish side-project for this texture pack, I don't know If it would be released-ish at somepoint as I've been busy with a thing called "real life".
However if you want to know something of it then I'll give you this for now.😉
- Z

Update 1.1.2.2

POCKET SAND!

Yeah thats right the definitive and hopefully final version for this texture pack now, just;

• Tweaked the sand block so it matches with the Faithful Programmer Art clay texture that mimics the recolour of the pre-b1.9 sand texture, mouthful huh?
    here it is for a quick comparison, I got coincidentally accused of just tiling the block by two entirely seperate different people, is that crazy? I spent two whole days making this single texture, I hate people so much.
    image.png

Yeah I know this is unecessary to mention about one single texture being changed since I promised that It would be the last update for a while methinks, I'm wanting to just carve out afew improvements and fixes to this pack as I can, and I can agree it's annoying and sad, I shall get going though as there's not much to say really.
- Z 

Update 2.0
Alternate Textures & Hotfix Update!!!!!!

You'll know it's a big update when the text is centered!

Hotfixes:

• Overhauled the Brick texture to be more accurate and inline with the latest faithful PA brick texture.
    image.png.cd893cec39a1ff0a12e30811cf96b661.png
  • Updated the sapling texture to have its shading tweaked with the leaves.
  • Yellow wool texture off hue has been fixed.

Alternate textures:
image.png
Introducing, The alternate textures archive, featuring brand spanking new ways you, Yes You! can customize your royal and faithful experince with new textures to work with the new alternate textures zip folder, use a image editing software to your liking, smack slap dab any images you'd like and wabam! 
The changes it provides includes:

• New block textures with variations of the default Royal3 textures for seasonal grass, dirt contrast, past texture revisions, 0.0.20a styled Gold & Iron, colourful extra wools and more with guest appearances of faithfulized textures of Classicalsharp and Classic+!
  • New hud options with added shading for the purple hud design and the Reindev Hud design.
  • Presets for Terrain.png, it can be used as a template for additional changes you want to do for your personal experince.

The alternate textures gallery isn't completed yet as of late, I am planning onto adding more to it with exclusive faithfulized mod textures (gained with premission ofc), and with my own original textures in addition too, It would take a while ofcourse, I won't promise on the date the next update for the alternate textures would come though as this was made in my spare time with my busy life.

No idea on how to leave this on a fitting note, so I would definitely ask you all if you want, to suggest or even contribute textures to this silly dinky little project.
If anyone's worried about the mod textures being here, I've asked and gained premission from the creators to use their textures and upscale them for this silly passion project.

- Z 

Update 2.5

New Metal's Polish Sheen update

image.png

What??? what is the meaning of this?

Hotfixes

• The Gold & Iron blocks has got a total overhaul with newly improved and original side textures made from hand.
  • Touched up crate texture lines around the wood part details.
  • Touched up line shading details for the sapling sprite.
  • Fixed overlooked incorrect stray pixel areas on the sand texture.

Alternate Textures hotfix

• Added two new optional tweaks for cobblestone that one focuses on being more accurate to the original block texture and the other being an alternative take on the cobblestone block from the Better Than Adventure Faithful 32x port by PedroThePanda64 on discord
  • Added new foliage options for the grass and leaves textures with dark green foliage and new seasonal options with the leaves being split from original and new blood seasonal colours.
  • Added new "thin border" variants for the new Gold and Iron textures.
  • New stylistic options for placeholder/missing textures that can be switched with either the iconic checkered missing texture to the orange valve developer placeholder panel textures.
  • Fixed forgotten tweaking to the Carlotta 4th version that was left unfinished in the original release.

Long time no see eh? it's been quite long since I made my last update on here and aside from alternate textures, I recon it would be the final proper update I would do for the main texture pack as the whole entire thing in my eyes is fully completed and done to my liking and won't be getting into any updates at any time soon, aside from the alternate textures that I won't really promise on when it would be updated, but it's certianly still planned that I'm going to atleast add more optional textures to customize Royalty with.

I certianly have enjoyed working on this texture pack project over the times that went by since September 2021 which makes the project 2 years old now, technically lol, what started out as a funsized little project turned into a massive, also funsized passion project that made me improve and learn on making faithful 32x styled textures and be skilled on "the craft".

As of writing this I'm feeling like I would drop dead right now with how lightheaded and droopy I am and that I've fully exhausted myself with IRL stuff going on lately and getting these silly textures done, I mean it's not really an inconvience to me as I find it theraputic editing and modifying textures like these.

But anyway, for now I honestly have no idea on how to finish this thread off at all other than that I'm thankful for people sticking around (sort-of) with me making this texture pack and It does mean a whole ton to me haha 

- Zoey, zoeybarz.