MisterSheeple

If you could have ClassiCube ported to any one platform, what would it be?

I think it should be ported to some kind of game console that has an Intel 4004

PS Vita, Switch

Making a controller support would be more than enough to be honest, you could connect controller to the android and play CC with zero issues

• Agree 2

Wii U, it has a mic and it's a pretty good console with a touchscreen on its controller (but I hope the port ins't lazy and just straight up uses the touchscreen like if it was the mobile version of Classicube)

• Agree 1

Not just 3DS, i think a DS port would be plausible. You could have your world on the top screen and your whole inventory on the bottom.

Nintendo DS or Sega Genesis

may seem wild that I want it on the Genesis but hey they got in on Windows 95 working so why not

3 minutes ago, DimeDimovski said:

may seem wild that I want it on the Genesis but hey they got in on Windows 95 working so why not

the genesis couldn't run classicube

DimeDimovski was BANNED for this post by 123DontMessWitMe

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

24 minutes ago, MESYETI said:

the genesis couldn't run classicube

:(

• Dumb 3

7 hours ago, DimeDimovski said:

It doesn't really work on Windows 95, I tried it but I get a lot of error messages and it will not go into a world.

• cube 1

4 minutes ago, CorranEveryone said:

It doesn't really work on Windows 95, I tried it but I get a lot of error messages and it will not go into a world.

What error messages are you getting?

On 4/1/2023 at 9:54 AM, Buluwif said:

probably phones and tablets

I believe there is a way to play it with an app. However, the one I have downloaded is old and does not work on my new phone. It crashes every single time I launch it. 

I'm sure one of the developers forwarded the download to me so if you can get in touch with one then consider asking if there is an official way to play on Mobile. Im not sure how much has changed in the past 2 years. I was last active during 2021.

On 5/12/2023 at 1:13 PM, UnknownShadow200 said:

What error messages are you getting?

It says something about not being able to access game files, I can see that the files exist but they "don't exist" in classicube.

• cube 1

On 5/11/2023 at 8:32 PM, Telaso1 said:

Not just 3DS, i think a DS port would be plausible. You could have your world on the top screen and your whole inventory on the bottom.

I don't think so because big worlds cant really be stored on the 3ds's ram so to get it onto a device on a even with even SMALLER ram would cause some trouble.

• Agree 1

On 5/17/2023 at 8:11 AM, CorranEveryone said:

It says something about not being able to access game files, I can see that the files exist but they "don't exist" in classicube.

What is the exact error message you are getting?

On 5/17/2023 at 11:56 PM, Tycho10101 said:

I don't think so because big worlds cant really be stored on the 3ds's ram so to get it onto a device on a even with even SMALLER ram would cause some trouble.

Reminder that Minecraft: New 3DS Edition exists and is way more complex gameplay-wise than Classicube. There's also a homebrew game for the original DS called DSCraft that is very similar to the og Classic. A straight port probably wouldn't be possible but a demake could work.

Edited by EVDESTROY

20 hours ago, EVDESTROY said:

Reminder that Minecraft: New 3DS Edition exists and is way more complex gameplay-wise than Classicube. There's also a homebrew game for the original DS called DSCraft that is very similar to the og Classic. A straight port probably wouldn't be possible but a demake could work.

Fun fact: what I said kinda was UnknownShadow said once in a suggestion in the Github for ClassiCube https://github.com/UnknownShadow200/ClassiCube/issues/996#issuecomment-1484317610

Probably the psp go. It can already run CrossCraft and classicube would be a great addition. People where able to make a faked minecraft version on the psp thats looks nearly identical to the minecraft we have today

Edited by Edward_great

deewend was BANNED for this post by 123DontMessWitMe

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

Kindle.

On 4/1/2023 at 10:06 AM, MasterMen said:

PS Vita, Switch

Making a controller support would be more than enough to be honest, you could connect controller to the android and play CC with zero issues

Homebrew your switch, run android on it and it's done