Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AchsIdeas

I didn't know this

59 minutes ago, AchsIdeas said:

How am I PCCat?

Because you said that you made this, and also you're the only one who has brought him up after the drama.

This is so bad it woke up my cat and scared him like it was a rabid dog barking at him

Its also so bad it made me finally comment on the forums so thank you for that

On 2/19/2023 at 2:04 PM, icanttellyou said:

Because you said that you made this, and also you're the only one who has brought him up after the drama.

AS a joke I said that it was me lol. And any other proof? And I didn't want this post to be WITH CONTEXT of pccats crap. I just thought the song was shit and put it here because it's comedy.

8 minutes ago, AchsIdeas said:

AS a joke I said that it was me lol. And any other proof? And I didn't want this post to be WITH CONTEXT of pccats crap. I just thought the song was shit and put it here because it's comedy.

Damage control mode activated!

Seriously? Why are you not posting other shit songs for comedy instead? If you weren't redpcat then you wouldn't be "laughing" out of your own crap, and instead be shitting on other people's work!

Just now, icanttellyou said:

Seriously? Why are you not posting other shit songs for comedy instead? If you weren't redpcat then you wouldn't be "laughing" out of your own crap, and instead be shitting on other people's work!

You gotta be kidding meh. Is there any other proof? No. What can I do to prove to you that I'm not PCCat?

4 minutes ago, AchsIdeas said:

You gotta be kidding meh. Is there any other proof? No. What can I do to prove to you that I'm not PCCat?

No, your acting is hilarious and I can't wait to see more about how you're denying that you're not redpcat because I keep talking about that. You cannot prove me wrong that you're not redpcat.

18 minutes ago, icanttellyou said:

No, your acting is hilarious and I can't wait to see more about how you're denying that you're not redpcat because I keep talking about that. You cannot prove me wrong that you're redpcat.

Okay IM PCCATTT There ya go im totally pccat and im totally not someone else yea um eh can YOU GIVE ME OTHER PROOF??? IM being honest give me any other proof. Im begging you (to my hands and knees) edit:respond plz

18 minutes ago, icanttellyou said:

No, your acting is hilarious and I can't wait to see more about how you're denying that you're not redpcat because I keep talking about that. You cannot prove me wrong that you're not redpcat.

I now also realize that this is the worst response I have even seen. Oh yes I won't give you anyway to prove it so that means I'm right and you're wrong! Here's your medal of twitter user.medal GIF by Maxxis Tyres You need it.

13 hours ago, AchsIdeas said:

Okay IM PCCATTT There ya go im totally pccat and im totally not someone else yea um eh can YOU GIVE ME OTHER PROOF??? IM being honest give me any other proof. Im begging you (to my hands and knees) edit:respond plz

I now also realize that this is the worst response I have even seen. Oh yes I won't give you anyway to prove it so that means I'm right and you're wrong! Here's your medal of twitter user.medal GIF by Maxxis Tyres You need it.

Lmao. I don't even use Twitter due to Melon Husk's Genius! moves, you're fucking hilarious... What's next? Calling me something that I'm not?

17 hours ago, icanttellyou said:

You might be RedPCat. Can you prove that you're not?

3 hours ago, SpaceDot said:

You might be RedPCat. Can you prove that you're not?

He could be in this very room! He could be you! He could be me! He could even be...

On 2/22/2023 at 11:51 AM, NyanSwagCatCC said:

He could be in this very room! He could be you! He could be me! He could even be...

Okay what proof can I use...

24 minutes ago, AchsIdeas said:

I use a Chromebook if that helps. Trying to get an image for proof.spacer.png

I don't know can anyone help?

I just memed from my point of view

All I want is no drama now.

And I'm not RedPCCat.

On 2/22/2023 at 5:20 AM, icanttellyou said:

Lmao. I don't even use Twitter due to Melon Husk's Genius! moves, you're fucking hilarious... What's next? Calling me something that I'm not?

I now realize the post I made was tasteless and bad and I'm sorry.

On 2/21/2023 at 3:11 PM, icanttellyou said:

I wasn't thinking about it when I made the discussion. (yes i know that this sounds chichè)

I don't want to repeat myself but is there anyway I can prove to you guys that I'm not RedPCCat? I want to actually help.

You don't have to prove that you're not someone else.
If someone claims you're someone else, it's up to them to prove that.

On 2/23/2023 at 11:27 PM, AchsIdeas said:

I use a Chromebook if that helps. Trying to get an image for proof.spacer.png

I don't know can anyone help?

I just memed from my point of view

All I want is no drama now.

And I'm not RedPCCat.

I now realize the post I made was tasteless and bad and I'm sorry.

I wasn't thinking about it when I made the discussion. (yes i know that this sounds chichè)

I don't want to repeat myself but is there anyway I can prove to you guys that I'm not RedPCCat? I want to actually help.

Show your whole YouTube page, then I will be able to decide for myself.