Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rulja1234

ClassiCube - Hell Plugin

I made a simple plugin that turns your world to hell with /Hell [true/false]

[redacted]

If you have any feedback / ideas be sure to tell me (this is my first plugin)

The whole point of uploading something to GitHub is that it is the source itself you are uploading.
Please refrain from giving out DLL files without explicitly showing the source of the plugin itself, in this case, hell.c, without having to rely on the user downloading the zip file, extracting, and then seeing what the source is.
I recommend using the Releases feature of GitHub for providing the DLL download as well so that the only thing in the repo is the plugin source.
You could also look into GitHub actions to automatically compile the DLL as well instead of providing your own compiled DLL.

Otherwise, looks like a neat plugin.

1 minute ago, 123DontMessWitMe said:

The whole point of uploading something to GitHub is that it is the source itself you are uploading.
Please refrain from giving out DLL files without explicitly showing the source of the plugin itself, in this case, hell.c, without having to rely on the user downloading the zip file, extracting, and then seeing what the source is.
I recommend using the Releases feature of GitHub for providing the DLL download as well so that the only thing in the repo is the plugin source.
You could also look into GitHub actions to automatically compile the DLL as well instead of providing your own compiled DLL.

Thanks I will do that now! It was my first time posting anything on GitHub.

8 minutes ago, Edward_great said:

And this isn't Minecraft indev. 

Nobody said anything about indev?