Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonesy07

Whats Your Opinion on 2d2t (ClassiCube Anarchy Server)

Opinion on 2d2t ClassiCube Minecraft Classic server  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is the server good or bad in your opinion?

• Yes, Its a good server.
    • Idk, I dont play it.
    • No it is not a good server

i love 2d2t because the admins and moderators are very nice people and the builds are spectacular 

"Anarchy". I don't have any recollection of griefing and yet I am banned forever from placing blocks. Also you need your own "plot" to be able to build as far as I can remember. I don't really feel like I can call it anarchy. Also who names a server "2 dicks 2 tits" (From convo with MESYETI)

PopBob Anarchy should be on the server list even if you don't have that option checked but I recommend you always keep that option checked. Could be worse, at least there is an option to see censored servers.

21 hours ago, Bozotard said:

"Anarchy". I don't have any recollection of griefing and yet I am banned forever from placing blocks. Also you need your own "plot" to be able to build as far as I can remember. I don't really feel like I can call it anarchy. Also who names a server "2 dicks 2 tits" (From convo with MESYETI)

first of all the banned from placing blocks is caused by the ClassiCoomer bot which I don't control

the plot stuff was with Vexyl's bot (I forgot the name) and it didn't apply to the whole map, just a small area