Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Friendlyscout1

Help Adding Plugins to Classicube

Question

Ive been trying to add ClassicalSharp plugin to the Steam version of ClassiCube but i cant figure it out. I have tried over and over again but it just doesnt work. The pony mod was working, but not chat sounds and ClassicalSharp. I have followed both guides on how to add them but they didnt work. What files do you insert for ClassicalShaarp into the plugins folder for it to work. Thanks

2 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Friendlyscout1 said:

Ive been trying to add ClassicalSharp plugin to the Steam version of ClassiCube but i cant figure it out. I have tried over and over again but it just doesnt work. The pony mod was working, but not chat sounds and ClassicalSharp. I have followed both guides on how to add them but they didnt work. What files do you insert for ClassicalShaarp into the plugins folder for it to work. Thanks

ClassicalSharp is a custom Minecraft Classic client, similarly to how ClassiCube is a client. Since ClassicalSharp itself is a client and not a plugin or mod, it cannot be used as such. Instead, you would utilize ClassicalSharp to play Minecraft Classic, similarly to ClassiCube.

12 minutes ago, Panda said:

ClassicalSharp is a custom Minecraft Classic client, similarly to how ClassiCube is a client. Since ClassicalSharp itself is a client and not a plugin or mod, it cannot be used as such. Instead, you would utilize ClassicalSharp to play Minecraft Classic, similarly to ClassiCube.

Oooooh, the chat sound plugin told me to add the plugin to classicalsharp then put it in the cc plugin folder so i got confused