Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Achs

Good Bye

RedPCat2 was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Permabanned - ban evade

bitch that aint funny. im tired of you powerhungry fucks wanting attention. like jesus, if you want me to get a life. then stop fucking harassing me over a block game. and popdymc had no rights to post that screenshot in that thread, it is a form of doxxing and can get you arrested. either act more polite or this game can go die once microsoft strikes this game down. I'M NOT JOKING BY THE WAY WHEN I MEAN "once microsoft strikes this game down", I REPORTED THIS GAME TO MICROSOFT & MOJANG

9 minutes ago, RedPCat2 said:

bitch that aint funny. im tired of you powerhungry fucks wanting attention. like jesus, if you want me to get a life. then stop fucking harassing me over a block game. and popdymc had no rights to post that screenshot in that thread, it is a form of doxxing and can get you arrested. either act more polite or this game can go die once microsoft strikes this game down. I'M NOT JOKING BY THE WAY WHEN I MEAN "once microsoft strikes this game down", I REPORTED THIS GAME TO MICROSOFT & MOJANG

Be seeing you

15 minutes ago, AndrewPH said:

Be seeing you

24 minutes ago, RedPCat2 said:

I wasn't here was PCat talking to me?

POV your PCat rn: "Furiosly emailing Microsoft and Mojang trying to get ClassiCube banned while not thinking about how much legal trouble this could get himself in because Microsoft doesn't care and can't do anything about ClassiCube."

I want someone to read the entire RedPCat drama thread out loud, and record it.
Probably will be me

Fraps + Rulja1234+ + crack = video