Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RedPCat

Why was I banned from the discord?

Hi, I was banned from the Discord for no reason and I want to know why. I know I was kicked for "mocking" the LGBT community which was never intended. But, I never got a reason why I was banned from the Discord.

Just now, masoncb said:

Didn't you just answer your own question?

I was kicked, not banned from what I was told.

Ah, i see.  Well, if it's anything to go off of, what sounds like an apt description of hate speech shouldn't really be something you should be *just* kicked for, at least, methinks.
I can't answer for sure why you were banned when you were told that you were just kicked, so, best thing i'd do is just wait for someone higher up in the chain of command to respond, like 123 or Andrew.

(and, if they don't respond, oh well. nothing you can really do to summon them in the first place.)

Hope that helps.

2 minutes ago, masoncb said:

Ah, i see.  Well, if it's anything to go off of, what sounds like an apt description of hate speech shouldn't really be something you should be *just* kicked for, at least, methinks.
I can't answer for sure why you were banned when you were told that you were just kicked, so, best thing i'd do is just wait for someone higher up in the chain of command to respond, like 123 or Andrew.

(and, if they don't respond, oh well. nothing you can really do to summon them in the first place.)

Hope that helps.

I was trying not to give hate speech, I was trying to chat

Just now, RedPCat said:

I love how AndrewPH is reacting but not really answering my question.

Me too

B574D972-1931-48EB-8B7D-3B0BDE6F933A.png

That screenshot is confusing and hard to understand, perhaps its the wrong part of the conversation? Is being pan bad I thought it was okay to be? I googled Catgender and thats a thing as well, like what is going on in that ss?

5 minutes ago, LegoSpaceGuy said:

That screenshot is confusing and hard to understand, perhaps its the wrong part of the conversation? Is being pan bad I thought it was okay to be? I googled Catgender and thats a thing as well, like what is going on in that ss?

Goodly thought I was mocking the LGBT because I said I was Pansexual, Pangender, Catgender, and Panromantic

I feel RedPCat was wrongly banned as he never intended to mock the LGBT community. We need to know what the ban reason was as wrongly banning users is bad moderatorship. Even so is banning without giving a good reason.

4 minutes ago, DireMaster said:

I feel RedPCat was wrongly banned as he never intended to mock the LGBT community. We need to know what the ban reason was as wrongly banning users is bad moderatorship. Even so is banning without giving a good reason.

Yeah, I agree

31 minutes ago, LegoSpaceGuy said:

For some reason, me saying what I am is mocking the LGBT and I kept explaining that to Goodly and he didn't listen.

20 minutes ago, RedPCat said:

Yeah, I agree

For some reason, me saying what I am is mocking the LGBT and I kept explaining that to Goodly and he didn't listen.

I forgot to add that to the previous reply I sent to LegoSpaceGuy

This screenshot shows that I'm no longer hosting servers since Augest due to the drama that also caused RedPCat to get banned from the discord. RedPCat and me are now on good terms, we've put the drama behind us. 

Note: The screenshot is relevant to this thread due to how I've also been subject to Classicube drama.

Screenshot_20221130_030120.jpg

3 hours ago, LegoSpaceGuy said:

Catgender *could* be a thing if you're using it as a xenogender, but other than that, idk

17 hours ago, RedPCat said:

Hi, I was banned from the Discord for no reason and I want to know why. I know I was kicked for "mocking" the LGBT community which was never intended. But, I never got a reason why I was banned from the Discord.

you got banned because you stink

On 11/29/2022 at 7:19 PM, RedPCat said:

Again, I was not mocking the LGBT, I think I was just misunderstood

"missgendering a player" how is that wrong? i don't know them in real life how would i know?

11 hours ago, Mirelurk8bit said:

"missgendering a player" how is that wrong? i don't know them in real life how would i know?

it's wrong when done on purpose

On 12/1/2022 at 10:39 AM, MESYETI said:

it's wrong when done on purpose

It was not done on purpose though

RedPCat was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Banned - using the term “bitchless” like it’s the early 2000s and imvu is IN- 30 days

On 12/4/2022 at 1:02 PM, MESYETI said:

yes it was

You obviously don't know a misunderstanding, you're one of the most retarded community members. This game's community is mentally retarded as they think I cause drama when it's this retarded community full of fucking idiots causing the fucking damn drama. You people need to fucking touch grass, you bitchless motherfuckers.

And go ahead, and terminate my account. I have Dire, Just_A_Gamer069, HDfsyu, & ikkebinz on my side.