Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lakno

Problem with changing skin.

Question

So, I'm having problems with changing my skin. Whenever I've clicked my username on the ClassiCube.net, the page always freezes, or just doesn't load or respond. I've tried over and over and used different browsers and even trying out an alt account to see if it was my main account that was causing the problem. I just need a little help as if there is some other way of changing your skin or if there is a way to fix the problem. I don't know, this is weird.

-Lakno

4 answers to this question

Just go to https://skin.classicube.net  and then you can change your skin from there. If you are trying to upload a skin, then idk any other method to upload. If classicube skinswatch still doesnt work, then I would consider getting a new computer.

I'm trying to change my skin and again, the link to the sight you sent still doesn't load or respond and I don't even know why. 

Have you restarted the computer? That helps my computer a lot, otherwise, you might just get a new computer cus I don't know any other way to change my skin. It would help a lot if you could also take a screenshot of what your are seeing with the URL too. I might be able to know whats going on.

2 minutes ago, Ancolsonli said:

Have you restarted the computer? That helps my computer a lot, otherwise, you might just get a new computer cus I don't know any other way to change my skin. It would help a lot if you could also take a screenshot of what your are seeing with the URL too. I might be able to know whats going on.

restarting your computer in this case is just as effective as doing nothing at all