Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UmbreoClaw

Happy Turkey Day 🇹🇷

Happy thanksgiving, first of all I would like to thank my favorite person John ClassiCube for hosting this forum in order for me to post, and secondly I would like to thank you all for using the forums and partaking in the lovely questions and answers that have come up here over the past 11 months and beyond! (It is highly suggested that you answer these questions down below along with me to create an optimal interactive experience for you and the users!)

What are you all planning on cooking and eating for thanksgiving? 

Homemade stuffed Turkracken 😏I personally am going to be snacking on the Turkracken that my family and I consume vigorously every year. It truly is a delectable morsel, for anyone who hasn’t tried it I would recommend so immediately.

What family friendly activities do you partake in when at a Thanksgiving dinner?

Oh this is a tough one, I personally love it when my father and my older brother go on a full on brawl in the front yard! It truly is a test of strength within the family. It’s fun getting to meet the paramedics who are on duty too. We usually offer them a piece of cheesecake as a pardon and they accept it gratefully.

Whats your favorite thanksgiving show/movie?

I love Charlie Brown and the chocolate factory. Do I really need to elaborate why?

Anyways that’s all I have for now! As I am currently writing this my brother is unconscious and I need to get a slice of cheesecake prepared, toodles!

-UmbreoClaw 2022