Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KarlMarx

My complete apology

You guys probably haven’t seen me on the forums or in any servers recently but, I feel like I have done some terribly bad stuff in my life, and if anyone would hear me out I’m hoping to getting a clean slate. If you don’t know me by the name KarlMarx you might know me as “GenMao” or “Panis” or “Shed” or “e69420” or various usernames I have created. 
    First I would like to apologize to the creators and developers of this game. I have been told that it is annoying that I have made over 40 alternative accounts, I understand this, and I really am sorry. I didn’t understand at first why this was a problem, but now knowing that you guys have to store all this data and stuff and it is kinda hard having to keep track of all of those accounts.
    Next I am apologizing to Goodly, and the users, players, and admin on the server “Not Awesome 2” (nas2.) Goodly I know that you probably hate me at this point and are really annoyed that i kept on trying to play on your server, and messing around, trolling very aggressively, and repeatedly. I also am sorry for any damages I caused either on the actual builds or to the community. Also based on the ban message I have consistently received, stating: “GAME OVER!”, I would think I am no longer welcome on your server, I agree, and am not going to ask for an un-ban. I honestly broke the rules a lot.
    I would also like to apologize to the whole entire community of Classicube. I really don’t know exactly how many people have been actually affected by my repetitive trolling, and utter non-nonsensical (not going to even lie “retardedness”.) I have been over all just a stupid idiot, harassed people and pretended that I didn’t mean to be mean. I am sorry for all things that anyone has experienced from me or because of me.
    Lastly I am going to conclude with this message of stating why I have even decided to basically expose myself. I have been going through a seriously rough patch of my life, it seemed like trolling and being a bully was fun at the time. That shouldn’t of been my mindset, I was hurting inside, and instead I should of helped others and been a real person.

Hey i know youve done some bad things dont feel bad about yourself we understand just dont do it again i knows its hard to have all those accounts but dont say bad things about yourself it doesnt hurt the outside of you but it hurts the inside of you hope you understand

I don't really use the forums that much, or interacted with you either so sorry if I misunderstand but;

You are on the right track by apologizing and having the ability to recognize there is a problem and actively go about doing something about it.

Although probably not to the same extent, I can see how going through a rough patch in your life would spiral your behavior in the way it has, as I have to admit my own behavior has been less than steller over the last few months due to a multitude of factors I am not proud of.

While you possibly will not get the answer you are looking for from the people you have upset or hurt, know that it was at least the right thing to do and you can use this opportunity of a clean slate you offer as a way of proving yourself as the person you want to be, not the one you feel compelled you have to be. Not everyone is going to like or agree with you, and that is okay because not everyone will. Sometimes it is like that, and you just need to take a step back from everything and put things into perspective.

I am aware that changing your mindset can be a difficult task to stick to, so I wish you good luck with that as it is something I am personally battling with as well. You will see a positive effect over time and it is worth doing.

Like I said, we've not really interacted, but if you want to talk or vent about things, my DMs are open on Discord, in-game or on the forums. I can't say I have the best advice, but sometimes you need someone to talk to.

4 hours ago, KarlMarx said:

i dont get into arguments with less smart people its pointless

Um. Okay.