Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HruMan

A new cheater found on 2C2T

There's a player called Seriously on the 2C2T server, and he is a cheater! He uses a hacked client to use cheats and admin commands. He may be nice at first, but then he will cause a lot of trouble later!

List of his crimes:
-he builds bridges on the spawn, which breakes the purpose of the server
-he builds a lot of sand / gravel towers, which causes a lot of lag
-he spams lava in the sky

I hope he will get terminated pretty quick, so the game will be fair again. Thanks.

cheater1.jpg

cheater2.jpg

13 minutes ago, Seriously said:

You are retarded. this is 2c2t.. an anarchy server. BRRRRUH my asshole burnSSSS!

You are here too!!?

I am uninstalling classicube

14 minutes ago, Seriously said:

You are retarded. this is 2c2t.. an anarchy server. BRRRRUH my asshole burnSSSS!

Most Minecraft servers have Anarchy mode too, and they ban cheaters

21 minutes ago, Seriously said:

ok.

didnt you also link this thread on the server. expect to get responded.

-he spams lava in the sky . this usually happens by using tnt and it exploding but the lava still stays. i cant control that.. neither do i care.

also. you are trin

you are also trying to remove my account that i had for 3 years. And you call me the bully? So you want to get my account removed, because of me hacking on a server with no rules.. MY BRAIN IS MELTTINGGGGG

e

Sorry for the lava part, I didn't know that

36 minutes ago, HruMan said:

Most Minecraft servers have Anarchy mode too, and they ban cheaters

If you don't know what anarchy is and think that people doing whatever they want is breaking the nonexistent rules, then you most likely shouldn't play on such servers. Also it's not the smartest idea to "report" other players, especially if they haven't done anything wrong, on the classicube forums.

Nobody's forcing you to delete the game, but nobody's forcing you to play on servers the concepts of which you don't understand, either.

2 minutes ago, Seriously said:

whats the point of this thread anyway

I trough that's the same as normal minecraft

3 minutes ago, aleksb385 said:

If you don't know what anarchy is and think that people doing whatever they want is breaking the nonexistent rules, then you most likely shouldn't play on such servers. Also it's not the smartest idea to "report" other players, especially if they haven't done anything wrong on the classicube forums.

Nobody's forcing you to delete the game, but nobody's forcing you to play on servers the concepts of which you don't understand, either.

I trough the concept is the same as 2b2t (where you can't cheat)

2 minutes ago, HruMan said:

I trough the concept is the same as 2b2t (where you can't cheat)

You can cheat on 2b2t. This is anarchy, dude. You can do everything and nothing's gonna stop you.

5 minutes ago, HruMan said:

I trough that's the same as normal minecraft

Dude if you've ever been to 2b2t then you'd know that cheating doesn't matter if it's Minecraft or not. As a matter of fact they cheat more on 2b2t than here.

5 minutes ago, aleksb385 said:

You can cheat on 2b2t. This is anarchy, dude. You can do everything and nothing's gonna stop you.

but in 2b2t you will get banned pretty quick if you do that

Just now, HruMan said:

You... won't? Have you ever remotely played or seen gameplay on anarchy servers? Have you watched one of the hundreds YouTubers hopping on the 2b2t trend? If so, you'd probably realize that cheating is allowed, and you won't get banned for it.

2 minutes ago, aleksb385 said:

You... won't? Have you ever remotely played or seen gameplay on anarchy servers? Have you watched one of the hundreds YouTubers hopping on the 2b2t trend? If so, you'd probably realize that cheating is allowed, and you won't get banned for it.

Well... my bad. I only read that one Reddit post

2c2t doesn't have any active staff members or owner. No one is around to enforce anything, so this is a pointless thread. Simple

2 hours ago, Seriously said:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST: Flaming - 4 hours (AndrewPH))

Lol you're banned in the forums

I would like to hijack this thread to talk about giraffes.

When you think about it, they aren't real. Have you seen one? I am willing to bet you have seen one only in a zoo! Those could just be holographic projections!

Please share the message! Big Pharma is lying to us, giraffes aren't real!

1 hour ago, HruMan said:

Lol. you wasted an hour making a pointless forum thread

1 hour ago, HruMan said:

I wonder why you have such a bad reputation now. You basically be toxic. and then get people banned when they respond with the dumb emoji in every single response you made, since they are quite dumb

Capture.PNG

4 hours ago, HruMan said:

Nevermind, I just didn't know cheats were allowed on the server.

cheater1.jpg

cheater2.jpg

34 minutes ago, NexonProGT said:

Lol. you wasted an hour making a pointless forum thread

I wonder why you have such a bad reputation now. You basically be toxic. and then get people banned when they respond with the dumb emoji in every single response you made, since they are quite dumb

Capture.PNG

It all started me not knowing with cheats allowed on the server...

Sorry

3 minutes ago, HruMan said:

It all started me not knowing with cheats allowed on the server...

Sorry

Just do /rules... that simple.... That's the first thing everyone does when they think hacking or some other rule is punishable

On June 27, 2020 at 1:24 PM, HruMan said:

hey hruman!