Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evanzap1

McGalaxy server keeps showing error after updating.

Question

So I've updated my McGalaxy server from an old version but when I started the server after updating, it starting showing these errors. I've checked the error logs and they didn't help. Any help fixing this error will be appreciated. By the way, the server still operates normally but the console gets spammed with the error message.  

Screenshot_49.png

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Evanzap1 said:

Well the file is too big to upload but attached is the error that keeps repeating. I'll look into finding a plugin that causes the error.

Screenshot_50.png

It's rainbow chat plugin. There's currently no updated version, so you'll just have to remove it.

Find the plugin the error is coming from and update that plugin (by getting it again from github), or remove it if no update is available. Also, posting the full error from logs would be helpful.

3 minutes ago, Goodly said:

Find the plugin the error is coming from and update that plugin, or remove it if no update is available. Also, posting the full error from logs would be helpful.

Well the file is too big to upload but attached is the error that keeps repeating. I'll look into finding a plugin that causes the error.

Screenshot_50.png

1 hour ago, Evanzap1 said:

Screenshot_50.png

You should be able to do /punload rainbow, then /pcompile rainbow, then /pload rainbow to fix it.