Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

get

Сan i give right's to modify my map's OS to another player?

Question

[MCGalaxy] For example, my friend could create some lb block's or change env in my map. Is this possible? Thanks.

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, get said:

[MCGalaxy] For example, my friend could create some lb block's or change env in my map. Is this possible? Thanks.

You would need to have an administrator or operator change the realm ownership of the map, which can be done by doing /map realmowner mapname playername1 playername2

Then they would be able to change the environment variables of the map and the blocks 

59 minutes ago, UmbreoClaw said:

You would need to have an administrator or operator change the realm ownership of the map, which can be done by doing /map realmowner mapname playername1 playername2

Then they would be able to change the environment variables of the map and the blocks 

Hello. Thanks for response, but map is on a large community new blood server. I'm not sure its possible on it, but i'll try. 

2 hours ago, get said:

Hello. Thanks for response, but map is on a large community new blood server. I'm not sure its possible on it, but i'll try. 

Generally should be able to ask a staff member for help on the server itself, but you can also direct your effort to the New Blood forums for assistance.