Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amoxy

ClassiCue is fun

Amoxy was BANNED for this post by Panda

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

Thanks!

dexzadee was BANNED for this post by 123DontMessWitMe

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

"almost"

Panda, I'm sorry I used a one word post. I said, "Thanks!" as a complient. And I was only talking about how ClassiCube was fun! And other people also got banned for my comment! I'm really sorry, but I had to say "Thanks!" What else was I suppose to say? Like, was I suppose to say, "Thanks, man, I really appreciate it!" Some people would respond to that easily back in the day, but now nobody cares to respond to that so people just say "Thanks!" I have already moved on, but I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to get people banned. And if I get banned for this apology message, I'm sorry again. I'm really sorry, Panda. I hope the ClassiCube Forums admins read this and say, "Wow, he is really sorry. He wrote so much, just to say sorry!" If you say this, I will be grateful. So if I get banned, I'm sorry for this post. I know this isn't "General Tomfoolery" or anything else, but it's just a sorry message. Like, I'm really sorry, and-I'm -I'm just plain sorry. I'm sorry. If you want to hear that, it's okay. I'll allow you to ban me, and I'll think about my mistake. I'm just sorry. I must go back to the game. My friend is waiting for me. -Amoxy

18 minutes ago, Amoxy said:

Panda, I'm sorry I used a one word post. I said, "Thanks!" as a complient. And I was only talking about how ClassiCube was fun! And other people also got banned for my comment! I'm really sorry, but I had to say "Thanks!" What else was I suppose to say? Like, was I suppose to say, "Thanks, man, I really appreciate it!" Some people would respond to that easily back in the day, but now nobody cares to respond to that so people just say "Thanks!" I have already moved on, but I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to get people banned. And if I get banned for this apology message, I'm sorry again. I'm really sorry, Panda. I hope the ClassiCube Forums admins read this and say, "Wow, he is really sorry. He wrote so much, just to say sorry!" If you say this, I will be grateful. So if I get banned, I'm sorry for this post. I know this isn't "General Tomfoolery" or anything else, but it's just a sorry message. Like, I'm really sorry, and-I'm -I'm just plain sorry. I'm sorry. If you want to hear that, it's okay. I'll allow you to ban me, and I'll think about my mistake. I'm just sorry. I must go back to the game. My friend is waiting for me. -Amoxy

You are way too overreacting, no need for apologizing at all. But in the next time try to make your messages contain more than one word just to make forums a nicer place. 🙂

Personally I think this word "Thanks" should be excluded (IMO) from the rule (like the person should get informed that he violated a forum rule and asked to follow it in further messages) because many people fail at this moment wishing only positive things and can experience negative residue after getting even a short toy banishment.