Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beary

Server private of list

Question

Hello

I would like to know how to be able to put my server privately but at the same time in the server list to avoid cheating could you help me cordially

Calo67

14 answers to this question

Setting a server to 'private' will still use ClassiCube.net for authentication, while not showing on the server list. Players will only be able to join with the server link.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:40 PM, calo67 said:

Hello

I would like to know how to be able to put my server privately but at the same time in the server list to avoid cheating could you help me cordially

Calo67

If you don't know what whitelist is and how to set it up, you probably shouldn't host a server. (Sorry for bump)

queen was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Spam, multiple offenses - 1 day

Hey calooo!

however I find some server on the list and when I connect it says: this server is private so it is possible while being on the private I wanted to know how to thank you in advance for your answers. Calo67

and hey queen.

Ellab was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Don't derail a thread asking why something happened when it's spelled out in plain english in big red letters on the offending post. - 4 hours

Why did queen get banned?

Ellab was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Didn't learn from last ban (in the same exact thread) - 7 days

How can I stop gettin in trouble when ur sister is always touching your stuff and ur pass is already registered in ur device?