Question

i know this issue has been resolved but.... what is the survival test for single player that you but in option.txt

• Dumb 7

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, deadkiller101 said:

i asked for something to put in option.txt not for chromebook so stop showing me these post from other people

and also your rank is schoolkid so idk why your talking you play on a chromebook kid

you have the same rank? also i know for sure that she doesnt use a chromebook, she uses a very based linux desktop

• Agree 1

Survival was only partially implemented, and the option wasn't present in the client since it's been ported to C.

The option wasn't in the menu for the reason of it just being an experiment.

TL;DR No, you can't play survival and you can stop asking about it.

Posted (edited)

i asked for something to put in option.txt not for chromebook so stop showing me these post from other people

and also your rank is schoolkid so idk why your talking you play on a chromebook kid

Edited by deadkiller101

Posted (edited)

STOP POSTING ABOUT SURVIVAL TEST! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON IRC ASK ME ABOUT SURVIVAL TEST, ON DISCORD THEY ASK TOO! I was in a server, right? and ALL OF THE CHROMIES instantly asked me about Survival Test. I-I showed you nerds my cool new minecraft clone, and you ALL INSTANTLY ASKED ME ABOUT SURVIVAL TEST! I looked in forum notifications, and SOMEONE ASKED ABOUT SURVIVAL TEST! I PHYSICALLY RECOIL every single time I hear anything about Survival Test!! ANY MENTION OF IT IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING

Edited by lukeacat
  • Dumb 1
  • Funny 1