Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corewalker

when i /pcompile the venksurvival plugin it says that there is no file called venksurvival

Question

15 answers to this question

You already have a post asking for plugin help, there is absolutely no need to make multiple posts.
And the error states exactly what you need to know, the file is either not in the folder, or case sensitivity issues where what you are typing is not the exact same as the file.

uh ok im sorry because the multiple posts, but the file is in the folder and i writed it with the exact same name as the .cs thats why im asking 

The file on GitHub is VenkSurvival.cs, if it is looking for venksurvival.cs it won't find it.
You will need to type out VenkSurvival or rename the file to venksurvival.cs

oh well renaming it to venksurvival.cs worked 😄 but it has these errors:  Error #CS1061 on line 796 - 'MCGalaxy.Player' no contiene una definición de 'hasExtBlocks' ni se encontró ningún método de extensión 'hasExtBlocks' que acepte un primer argumento de tipo 'MCGalaxy.Player' (¿falta una directiva using o una referencia de ensamblado?)
[10:41:15 p. m.] Error #CS1061 on line 810 - 'MCGalaxy.Player' no contiene una definición de 'hasExtBlocks' ni se encontró ningún método de extensión 'hasExtBlocks' que acepte un primer argumento de tipo 'MCGalaxy.Player' (¿falta una directiva using o una referencia de ensamblado?)
[10:41:15 p. m.]  .. and 5 more
[10:41:15 p. m.] Compilation error. See logs/errors/compiler.log for more information

Looks like there were a couple of updates in MCGalaxy that I wasn't aware of that seemed to have broken a few of my plugins. I've fixed the ones in my public GitHub repository in this commit so please try and update to the latest versions of the plugins and let me know how it goes.

thx but now mcgalaxy is showing another error, this one: [11:22:50 a. m.] Error #CS1502 on line 200 - La mejor coincidencia de método sobrecargado para 'MCGalaxy.Events.IEvent<MCGalaxy.Events.PlayerEvents.OnPlayerMove>.Register(MCGalaxy.Events.PlayerEvents.OnPlayerMove, MCGalaxy.Priority, bool)' tiene algunos argumentos no válidos
[11:22:50 a. m.] Error #CS1503 on line 200 - Argumento 1: no se puede convertir de 'grupo de métodos' a 'MCGalaxy.Events.PlayerEvents.OnPlayerMove'
[11:22:50 a. m.]  .. and 2 more
[11:22:50 a. m.] Compilation error. See logs/errors/compiler.log for more information

well i fixed that error by updating from 1.9.4.0 to 1.9.4.1 but there is an error when loading (plugin compiling worked), this is the error: ----25/6/2022 6:27:30 p. m.----
Type: DirectoryNotFoundException
Source: mscorlib
Message: No se puede encontrar una parte de la ruta de acceso 'C:\Users\USER DELL\Desktop\Juegos\PotatoPixel\plugins\VenksSurvival\config.properties'.
Trace:    en System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   en System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   en System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   en System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
   en System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
   en System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
   en MCGalaxy.PvP.MakeConfig() en c:\Users\USER DELL\Desktop\Juegos\PotatoPixel\plugins\venksurvival.cs:línea 138
   en MCGalaxy.PvP.Load(Boolean startup) en c:\Users\USER DELL\Desktop\Juegos\PotatoPixel\plugins\venksurvival.cs:línea 184
   en MCGalaxy.Plugin.Load(Plugin p, Boolean auto)

56 minutes ago, Corewalker said:

well i fixed that error by updating from 1.9.4.0 to 1.9.4.1 but there is an error when loading (plugin compiling worked)

Make a file called config.properties in the plugins\VenksSurvival folder.

7 minutes ago, icanttellyou said:

Make a file called config.properties in the plugins\VenksSurvival folder.

Yes it worked! thx

Ok there is a bug, when i load the rainbow plugin (for %r) it doens't work, instead of making the text rainbow its just sends "%rhi"

4 minutes ago, Corewalker said:

Ok there is a bug, when i load the rainbow plugin (for %r) it doens't work, instead of making the text rainbow its just sends "%rhi"

You need to define r as a valid colour code first using /customcolors add r

10 hours ago, Corewalker said:

whats the hex of rainbow? its separate colors of the hex of the rainbow?

Any hex value can work.