Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheddar319

Skin isn't updating

Question

I recently changed my skin from the duck to something else, but it won't change in-game. (Yes, I remembered to hit 'save' on my profile page.) I've already tried logging in and several times and reconnecting to the server I was on, but no luck. Any suggestions? Am I doing this wrong?

Edit: I realized that this problem is only happening on NA2, in levels where there is a bot of myself. For example, in my own NA2 map, I have a bot of myself with my old skin. Tried removing the bot and adding it again, new skin still didn't work. (It's also happening in main5, because of the bot of 'yourself' standing in front of the entrance.) So my updated skin works in most maps except for the ones that still have me and my old skin in them. How can I fix that, or make those bots update?

2 answers to this question

Wait for the skin until it appears in game.

It takes time to load in the game.

I waited for more than 1 hour.

It depends on the skin, some appear very fast and some appear later on.

On 6/8/2022 at 4:36 PM, Cheddar319 said:

I recently changed my skin from the duck to something else, but it won't change in-game. (Yes, I remembered to hit 'save' on my profile page.) I've already tried logging in and several times and reconnecting to the server I was on, but no luck. Any suggestions? Am I doing this wrong?

Edit: I realized that this problem is only happening on NA2, in levels where there is a bot of myself. For example, in my own NA2 map, I have a bot of myself with my old skin. Tried removing the bot and adding it again, new skin still didn't work. (It's also happening in main5, because of the bot of 'yourself' standing in front of the entrance.) So my updated skin works in most maps except for the ones that still have me and my old skin in them. How can I fix that, or make those bots update?

doing /skin might help. It updates you skin.