Jump to content
  • Sign Up
fzorb

Just bought Classicube on steam

Recommended Posts

Finally I don't have to search for the executable and all of my games are on steam!

  • Agree 3
  • Winner 2

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, cool and nice. Goodly is now richer. You helped his patriarchy grow even bigger.

  • Asshole 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, lukeacat said:

Wow, cool and nice. Goodly is now richer. You helped his patriarchy grow even bigger.

Yay! Goodly FTW!

Share this post


Link to post

I might download the itch.io version of ClassiCube and pay for it there. I've heard the money goes to Goodly?

Share this post


Link to post

 

2 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

I might download the itch.io version of ClassiCube and pay for it there. I've heard the money goes to Goodly?

 

Only AndrewPH receives any of the money from Steam/Patreon/Itch.io and it goes directly into website hosting costs, but it all helps and we appreciate it none the less.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, 123DontMessWitMe said:

 

 

Only AndrewPH receives any of the money from Steam/Patreon/Itch.io and it goes directly into website hosting costs, but it all helps and we appreciate it none the less.

Oh okay thanks for the reply.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Anarchy said:

I might download the itch.io version of ClassiCube and pay for it there. I've heard the money goes to Goodly?

no the money goes to minecraft_1589 dream smp

  • Friendly 1

Share this post


Link to post

minecraft_1589 dream smp flamgo and technic blade was there 2 and minecraft 1589 dream smp new 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...