Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fzorb

Just bought Classicube on steam

Finally I don't have to search for the executable and all of my games are on steam!

Wow, cool and nice. Goodly is now richer. You helped his patriarchy grow even bigger.

18 hours ago, lukeacat said:

Wow, cool and nice. Goodly is now richer. You helped his patriarchy grow even bigger.

Yay! Goodly FTW!

I might download the itch.io version of ClassiCube and pay for it there. I've heard the money goes to Goodly?

2 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

I might download the itch.io version of ClassiCube and pay for it there. I've heard the money goes to Goodly?

Only AndrewPH receives any of the money from Steam/Patreon/Itch.io and it goes directly into website hosting costs, but it all helps and we appreciate it none the less.

Just now, 123DontMessWitMe said:

Only AndrewPH receives any of the money from Steam/Patreon/Itch.io and it goes directly into website hosting costs, but it all helps and we appreciate it none the less.

Oh okay thanks for the reply.

15 hours ago, Anarchy said:

no the money goes to minecraft_1589 dream smp

minecraft_1589 dream smp flamgo and technic blade was there 2 and minecraft 1589 dream smp new