Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DimeDimovski

Add ultra low settings to this game

I tested my father's work laptop and it gets 23fps on classicube compared to my 4000fps on my main pc, classicube should have a feature that would make the graphics low end enough for the game to reach at least 70fps on that laptop

SO basicaly: Tl;dr: So :
Classicube is doneb in C so i'ts very performant. And basically unbkownShadow is verry good codder. And like the game is done in Lowe LEVER opengl. So you ant really make it better cause its in C and use opengl. And performant... So yeahy. Its runs the best it can.Ā 

If you are trying to maximise performance

1) Make sure view distance is turned all the way down to minimum

2) Do /client rendermode normalfast (sacrifices fog/clouds for better performance)

Ā 

What is the output of /client gpu ? Would help to know what GPU etc the laptop hasĀ 

I have an old 15 year old computer that can run ClassiCube at 75fps.
My 12 year old MacBook Pro can run at 150fps+ on most servers.
I cannot comprehend how a laptop could be so bad to get 23fps, on ClassiCube of all things.

Ā 

edit: that computer is 19 years old, not 15

honestly this is kinda stupid considering my grandpa's pc (i3 4th gen, integrated graphics and 8 gigs of ram) can render 4 million verts at a stable 60-80 fps

image.png.82004c96619a07d4003c1a0e7d34d7f1.png

On 6/4/2022 at 1:24 AM, DimeDimovski said:

I tested my father's work laptop and it gets 23fps on classicube compared to my 4000fps on my main pc, classicube should have a feature that would make the graphics low end enough for the game to reach at least 70fps on that laptop

Are you playing on an older than your mom computer?

9 hours ago, Implex said:

Are you playing on an older than your mom computer?

Your mum jokes are overratedĀ 

On 6/5/2022 at 4:29 PM, fzorb said:

honestly this is kinda stupid considering my grandpa's pc (i3 4th gen, integrated graphics and 8 gigs of ram) can render 4 million verts at a stable 60-80 fps

image.png.82004c96619a07d4003c1a0e7d34d7f1.png

I mean that's new compared to my father's 17 year old work laptop, which in reality was low end from the very beginning

On 6/4/2022 at 12:23 PM, UnknownShadow200 said:

If you are trying to maximise performance

1) Make sure view distance is turned all the way down to minimum

2) Do /client rendermode normalfast (sacrifices fog/clouds for better performance)

Ā 

What is the output of /client gpu ? Would help to know what GPU etc the laptop hasĀ 

intel 915gm