Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I was playing ClassiCube on Singleplayer, and started building a cobblestone hut on fire. Once I finished building, I saw a mysterious figure that looked like the ever-so-famous Minecraft legend Herobrine, but with a silly face. Luckily enough, I was able to take a screenshot.image.png.36147d25b9f8a92b68f82671b1acfe6c.png 

Look at the figure on the right! I think it's called Berohrine.

When I started going for it, the figure disappeared, then I started placing saplings, and then stumbled upon a crown-like shape made from sponges.

Suddenly, a purple liquid spurted out of the disk drive of my computer, and then I thought "Since when did my computer have the ability to eject liquids like that?" But then, I continued playing. I went to a rose patch, but when I took a closer look, there was another "Berohrine" entity coming for me, so I decided to fly away from it. And so then, I generated a new world, with the Large option.

About that other "Berohrine" entity, it looked like it had been foaming out purple liquid, as if it had lean-rabies, and it had a purple cut on it's torso. The eyes also seemed bigger, and a wider grin for the smile.

Implex was BANNED for this post by Panda

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

Ayo what?

oh my goddddd bro FINALLY someone agrees with me ive been trying to convince people he's real for YEARS bro like can you believe nobody believed me when i said i was playing ClassicalSharp and all of a sudden Breohrine came out of my computer and bent me over and did me doggy style in front of my 3 moms like i cant see why people cant realize the truth when they see it but HES REAL and we finally have proof omg this is absolutely MASSIVE NEWS ‼️‼️‼️

On 5/19/2022 at 10:38 PM, stevebrine said:

I was playing ClassiCube on Singleplayer, and started building a cobblestone hut on fire. Once I finished building, I saw a mysterious figure that looked like the ever-so-famous Minecraft legend Herobrine, but with a silly face. Luckily enough, I was able to take a screenshot.image.png.36147d25b9f8a92b68f82671b1acfe6c.png 

When I started going for it, the figure disappeared, then I started placing saplings, and then stumbled upon a crown-like shape made from sponges.

Suddenly, a purple liquid spurted out of the disk drive of my computer, and then I thought "Since when did my computer have the ability to eject liquids like that?" But then, I continued playing. I went to a rose patch, but when I took a closer look, there was another "Berohrine" entity coming for me, so I decided to fly away from it. And so then, I generated a new world, with the Large option.

About that other "Berohrine" entity, it looked like it had been foaming out purple liquid, as if it had lean-rabies, and it had a purple cut on it's torso. The eyes also seemed bigger, and a wider grin for the smile.

no way broo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this cant be reall......... ive been play cllassic ube your 2 months now anfnever seen herobry....... omggggg..... need to tell ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooo..........

On 5/25/2022 at 5:34 AM, shastaman said:

no way broo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this cant be reall......... ive been play cllassic ube your 2 months now anfnever seen herobry....... omggggg..... need to tell ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooo..........

fix your grammar before you post please

you look like a kid that just learn how to type.

On 5/20/2022 at 1:38 PM, stevebrine said:

Also, this is a useless topic. Herobrine doesn't exsist in cc. 

And it looks like ur playing multiplayer or just photoshop it, correct me if im wrong.
Stop posting like this useless thread that came from nowhere.

42 minutes ago, azbacho10 said:

Also, this is a useless topic. Herobrine doesn't exsist in cc. 

And it looks like ur playing multiplayer or just photoshop it, correct me if im wrong.
Stop posting like this useless thread that came from nowhere.

You may not believe me, but I saw Berohrine yesterday when playing on a single player MCGalaxy world.

I think it has to do with CC trying to emulate Minecraft Classic, so Herobrine's curse has carried over as well.

On 5/23/2022 at 11:57 AM, NyanSwagCatCC said:

oh my goddddd bro FINALLY someone agrees with me ive been trying to convince people he's real for YEARS bro like can you believe nobody believed me when i said i was playing ClassicalSharp and all of a sudden Breohrine came out of my computer and bent me over and did me doggy style in front of my 3 moms like i cant see why people cant realize the truth when they see it but HES REAL and we finally have proof omg this is absolutely MASSIVE NEWS ‼️‼️‼️

SAME BRO BUT IT HAPPENED IN FRONT OF 23 CHILDREN

Yall i saw  berho hrine ot day 2 wile playing n clasic cub not awsome 2  and iw as jus playing on my acer hroom buk and i saw a berhro bring and in ne a 2

On 6/7/2022 at 3:07 AM, lukeacat said:

frrrrrr veecheejackie spitting fax that azbacho mf biggest loser alive 

You are one, tbh.

Your past post looks like your typing like a kid... Looks like your 10.....

2 hours ago, Gekale said:

Why respond? This is a very old post

Because I was bored and I didn't realize that.

when i was playing cube of classic with friend i found this berohrine guy, he was very very scary i nearly cried, i cant believe he is not baned yet