Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jviteo2005

What is your favorite thing about classicube? What drew you in and how did you find this game?

I love how simple this game is compared to normal Minecraft, just freebuild and some minigames. No kits, no "pay 5$ to use this skin". And the game doesn't feel like a 2000 thousands dollar company with millions of players.

My favorite thing about CC is probably the selection of maps you have in some servers, such as NA 2, or Pussiant Royale. I think what drew me in was the people that I encountered when I first came in such as Carly, (god bless her soul) and many other players. I saw other people in my school play this game, but I didn't know what it was called so I searched for it until I found CC.

my favorite thing about cc is that you cant sprint.jk i never rly knew about it and i was trying to find some free minecraft game that wasnt stupid and when i was about to try classic.minecraft.net which I found in a yt vid  i decided to scroll down a little bit. . .  And then I saw it  CLASSICUBE.NET I also like the fact that ALL the servers are on the thing it's self so i dont i do have to go browsing for ages to find a good server. This is just the closest thing i have found to mc and i am soo glad i decided to scroll down on that  webpage

cool

you can theoretically "sprint" like in premium, but you'd have to change up some controls and settings (mostly setting halfspeed and speed to the same key and adjusting the speed multiplier in hax settings)

I wanted to play minecraft on my old PC, but I can't and found this cool game. Runs very smoothly on my old PC. I like playing in nb zs and na2 mostly.