Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MESYETI

today is saint patricks day

hello classicubers and chromies, today is the best day EVER as it is SAINT PATRICKS DAY

tell me what you are doing to celebrate the best day ever

to celebrate i am going to tell everyone that today is saint patricks day

KawaiiCube was BANNED for this post by Goodly

Ban Reason: Flaming, calm down - 4 hours

we really dont give a fuck its not a major holiday its really not bitch you act like its fucking christmas or something fuck you and st patricks

Yes separate the community into players and then those things on chromebooks. Ahh, only happens here on the fourms.

Note: Even though I play on chromebook I would absolutely separate them too, they are just a different breed of Neanderthal

23 hours ago, Cyan said:

Yes separate the community into players and then those things on chromebooks. Ahh, only happens here on the fourms.

Note: Even though I play on chromebook I would absolutely separate them too, they are just a different breed of Neanderthal

When people separate the chrome players and everyone else, thats just mean. i used to play on chrome and i would get bullied but i have PC now  

On 3/17/2022 at 1:50 PM, MESYETI said:

hello classicubers and chromies, today is the best day EVER as it is SAINT PATRICKS DAY

tell me what you are doing to celebrate the best day ever

to celebrate i am going to tell everyone that today is saint patricks day

BRUH why do you need to make a fucking forum about st patricks day when a  lot of people dont know what it is 

ngl you couldve just looked it up

well I know a lot of players who play on chrome, but most of them turn toxic with the right amount of 12 year old