Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CookiJackie

na2

1 minute ago, CookiJackie said:

Nobody is on Not Awesome 2. Come keep me company for 1 coin.

wow what a massive prize

Why do you care? you know instead of playing video games most people have this special thing called WORK. Now I know this may be a hard topic for you Theedsville brain to understand but it means we can't play all the time.

Edit: Sorry this message was a little bit aggressive

27 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Why do you care? you know instead of playing video games most people have this special thing called WORK. Now I know this may be a hard topic for you Theedsville brain to understand but it means we can't play all the time.

its not that serious

CookiJackie was BANNED for this post by Panda

Ban Reason: Permabanned - Underage

34 minutes ago, Cyan said:

B*tch, I'm 12, and I don't need to understand the subject of WORK , so take that jerk >=(

Just now, CookiJackie said:

B*tch, I'm 12, and I don't need to understand the subject of WORK , so take that jerk >=(

i smell the banhammer

This is so sad. Can we PLEASE have a moment of silence for this guy who wanted to play NA2 and there's NO players. What a tragic moment in the history of mankind. My life story, jerk >=(