Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

curtis

Im leaving ClassiCube forever

curtis was BANNED for this post by Goodly

Ban Reason: Flaming, and more than just this exact post

Hello my turdlings,

After much anticipation, Elden Ring has released today. As a professional I must relieve my duty from assisting needly players on ClassiCube to help those in need of help on Elden Ring. You're all idiots and I will miss none of you. Not even Goodly. Not even Andrew. Not even the former admin. Not even the two unknown staff who I promised to mention in a post with no intention doing actually doing so. Not even my most loyal disciple Mesyeti. Not even those children that are on na2 24/7.

Hope this helps!

Curtis

3 hours ago, curtis said:

Hello my turdlings,

After much anticipation, Elden Ring has released today. As a professional I must relieve my duty from assisting needly players on ClassiCube to help those in need of help on Elden Ring. You're all idiots and I will miss none of you. Not even Goodly. Not even Andrew. Not even the former admin. Not even the two unknown staff who I promised to mention in a post with no intention doing actually doing so. Not even my most loyal disciple Mesyeti. Not even those children that are on na2 24/7.

Hope this helps!

Curtis

after reading this i cried for 1 hour non-stop

7 hours ago, curtis said:

Hello my turdlings,

Hope this helps!

Curtis

I can't believe I've been duped.

9 hours ago, tetrisplayer2 said:

What was the point of asking for a dev tag???

If you had one week to live would it be wrong to ask someone to buy you Elden Ring? Questions like these are why you're all idiots.

On 2/25/2022 at 11:49 AM, curtis said:

Not even those children that are on na2 24/7.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE everydayyy wohoooo, boom boom! that's what we doo bee doo bee doo!

YOU DON'T NEED TO ANNOUNCE WHEN YOU'RE LEAVING, SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT.

ALSO, THAT'S SAD. UNFORTUNATELY, I DON'T GIVE A KENTUCKY FRIED FUCK.

3 minutes ago, COOLSKELET0N95 said:

YOU DON'T NEED TO ANNOUNCE WHEN YOU'RE LEAVING, SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT.

ALSO, THAT'S SAD. UNFORTUNATELY, I DON'T GIVE A KENTUCKY FRIED FUCK.

curtis needs to announce that he is leaving because he is by far the most important person to have ever been on this forum