Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeviateBacon5

Can some one make me a server

32 minutes ago, DeviateBacon5 said:

Can some one make me a server

In order to meet the requirements to be made a server you must be 13 years of age, have 20 years of experience in child care, be able to recite the whole bible word for word, you must be able to speak at least 7 foreign languages fluently and you must be able to not be gullible to peoples tricks! Only when you meet all of these requirements can you apply to get a server set up for you, but even then it’s a long and tedious process of setting up an application, meeting the creators of ClassiCube and the server software developers themselves to pick you for the job of handling a server, for only the most outstanding candidates are chosen, and they are far and few, so good luck you brave soul, I hope you succeed in getting a server you thirst for.

or alternatively, go to this website to download the server software and run it!

https://github.com/UnknownShadow200/MCGalaxy/releases

On 2/25/2022 at 6:07 AM, UmbreoClaw said:

In order to meet the requirements to be made a server you must be 13 years of age, have 20 years of experience in child care, be able to recite the whole bible word for word, you must be able to speak at least 7 foreign languages fluently and you must be able to not be gullible to peoples tricks! Only when you meet all of these requirements can you apply to get a server set up for you, but even then it’s a long and tedious process of setting up an application, meeting the creators of ClassiCube and the server software developers themselves to pick you for the job of handling a server, for only the most outstanding candidates are chosen, and they are far and few, so good luck you brave soul, I hope you succeed in getting a server you thirst for.

woah, dude, woah...
I thought i was ready for this
alr, closing AD now GOODBYE 😦

On 2/24/2022 at 5:07 PM, UmbreoClaw said:

or alternatively, go to this website to download the server software and run it!

https://github.com/UnknownShadow200/MCGalaxy/releases

Umbreo please recite the whole bible to me.