Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

curtis

Community Goodly Q&A Thread

Hello all,

I recently got a sign off from Goodly to start a community Q&A to ask ClassiCube's most well known developer all about him/herself and what he/she does! I'm so excited to get all of my favorite Goodly questions officially answered!

If you have any questions for Goodly be sure to keep them to yourself because nobody cares.

Here are my Goodly questions:

1. Who made the Goodly fursona avatar?

2. Did Andrew send you the fanart?

3. Why is the information on who deleted the log4j thread and whether they laughed or not classified?

4. Doesn't your fursona get too hot having both fur and clothes on?

5. It wasn't cleared to me last time I asked so I need to ask again. Does your fursona have hooves or feet? If it has feet does fur too? If it has hooves how is it supposed to run without toes? Does your fursona wear shoes?

6. Why is your name Goodly when your plot is named Goodlyay?

7. Does Andrew call you personally whenever I post on the forums? How did you catch the log4j thread so fast?

8. Why can't I send you private messages?

9. Why are you always up so late? Please go to bed more often so I can make a mods are asleep joke.

10. Can I have your full name so I can get your fullest attention in the most important moments?

Feel free to answer in any order ❤️

Thanks! Have fun everyone!

Curtis

1. Who made the Goodly fursona avatar?

Me

2. Did Andrew send you the fanart?

No

4. Doesn't your fursona get too hot having both fur and clothes on?

No

5. Does your fursona have hooves or feet?

image.png.18a829259083da095093321fd7d39110.png

5.25. If it has feet does fur too?

Feet and fur aren't mutually exclusive

5.5. If it has hooves how is it supposed to run without toes?

The end can bend

5.75. Does your fursona wear shoes?

Yes

6. Why is your name Goodly when your plot is named Goodlyay?

goodlyay is my old username

8. Why can't I send you private messages?

I disabled DMs on the forums due to getting too many stupid DM questions that would be way easier to answer live

9. Why are you always up so late? Please go to bed more often so I can make a mods are asleep joke.

You'll be happy to know that I almost always go to bed daily

10. Can I have your full name so I can get your fullest attention in the most important moments?

Bo Jane Bugami

Now know a lot more about Goodly. Neat. Why furry or whatever it is but not human? Just a question. On the topics of the furry community, I'm not saying your bad but they are a little "iffy." Also why dear? Does it symbolize something for you?

--Whatever__ ❤

Guest Flamore
2 hours ago, Whatever__ said:

Now know a lot more about Goodly. Neat. Why furry or whatever it is but not human? Just a question. On the topics of the furry community, I'm not saying your bad but they are a little "iffy." Also why dear? Does it symbolize something for you?

--Whatever__ ❤

You're* Deer* no problem.

Whatever__ was BANNED for this post by 123DontMessWitMe

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

34 minutes ago, Flamore said:

You're* Deer* no problem.

thx

Thank you for answering Mr/Mrs Bugami. This will be one of many followup posts.

1. Your fursona's hooves can bend, but that only does you any good if you're four-legged. If you're on two legs you need toes to be able to balance while running easily. Try just walking on your heels. It's very hard to move quickly. Your fursona probably would be able to run on flat surfaces after a lot of practice but it will be practically impossible to do anything fast on rough terrain. How does it feel to have a crippled fursona and what will you do to fix the problem?

2. How do your fursona's shoes stay on if it has peg legs? Is there glue?

3. Who runs the ClassiCube official twitter? I would like to see a John ClassiCube face reveal.

4. Can you give the community advice?

5. Can you give me advice on what I should do today?

6. Why is your name Goodly?

7. Can you show us your fursona's skeletal structure? I am curious if it is closer to a human or a deer and I am especially curious on how the skull is deformed to fit a human sized brain.

8. When will Goodly game become real? This one is important.

9. Can you share a story of the ClassiCube lore please?

10. Why is it that you're always awake when I'm awake??

And here is your fanart because Andrew for some reason thinks social formalities are optional and has not even opened my messages yet.

goodly.png

Guest Flamore
3 minutes ago, Whatever__ said:

Wait, it seems a little rude to ban me because I said thanks. Just saying.

Also thank you for those corrections.

Okay, but who

The reason that you were banned for a bit is because one-word posts are discouraged, and there's a very BRIGHT AND YELLOW warning that says so above where you type your message.

My personal suggestion is to either:
1 - Put more content in your messages, or..
2 - If it's a short enough message that isn't required, just don't say it at all to keep things less cluttered.

Hope this helps!

Guest Flamore
1 minute ago, Whatever__ said:

I was thanking you.

Asked, haha who asked gottem!!

1 hour ago, masoncb said:

Hope this helps!

Thats the kind of thing only Im allowed to say. Consider others before you speak next time.

Hope this helps!

Curtis

My beloved curtis,

I don't mean to alert you to anything that may seem out of the ordinary, or to cause any sort of otherwise alerted feelings, but...
As it turns out, the English language doesn't pride itself on having multitudes of ways to say a certain phrase, so more than one person can (and usually will) say the same thing as another.

I hope this helps you understand the truth that clashes with the fallacy that inspired the post you've just responded to me with.

Best, masoncb.

8 hours ago, masoncb said:

My beloved curtis,

I don't mean to alert you to anything that may seem out of the ordinary, or to cause any sort of otherwise alerted feelings, but...
As it turns out, the English language doesn't pride itself on having multitudes of ways to say a certain phrase, so more than one person can (and usually will) say the same thing as another.

I hope this helps you understand the truth that clashes with the fallacy that inspired the post you've just responded to me with.

Best, masoncb.

Hello,

It seems that you have a problem with my previous post. In order to resolve this problem, please send me all of your personal information. Any personal information works and there isn't a set amount required, but the more information sent the faster the problem can be solved, especially if it is sensitive information. Optionally you can also send personal information of your loved ones along with your own if you wish to speed up the process further. 

Hope this helps!

Curtis

2 minutes ago, curtis said:

Hello,

It seems that you have a problem with my previous post. In order to resolve this problem, please send me all of your personal information. Any personal information works and there isn't a set amount required, but the more information sent the faster the problem can be solved, especially if it is sensitive information. Optionally you can also send personal information of your loved ones along with your own if you wish to speed up the process further. 

Hope this helps!

Curtis

As per my previous post,

no lol