Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beary

Walking effect Classicube.net

Question

I ran into an issue recently on the walking effect in nostalgia settings. I wanted to deactivate this parameter but it does not work, knowing that I am on Linux and that I So prefer to play on the web. 

I would like to know if I did something wrong, did I do something wrong? Development problem?

Notes: I am a former player on another account. 

Thx in advance.

6 answers to this question

Are you looking for this setting, which is in "Misc options..."?

image.thumb.png.06bb5c307cc8a36bd6c388120902de76.png

"Classic walk anim" changes how you see other player models when they walk around

I'm looking for the setting that allows me to not see my hand move and have the The impression slip on the floor, if you know what I mean.

8 minutes ago, Goodly said:

Ah silly, that's the settings I was looking for, thx.

But then, what does the walking effect setting in the nostalgia settings change?

Guest Flamore
3 hours ago, Beary said:

I ran into an issue recently on the walking effect in nostalgia settings. I wanted to deactivate this parameter but it does not work, knowing that I am on Linux and that I So prefer to play on the web. 

I would like to know if I did something wrong, did I do something wrong? Development problem?

Thx in advance.

Why don't you use the executable client instead of using web? it's a better choice afaik

On 2/12/2022 at 12:35 AM, Beary said:

Thx in advance.

I was having the exact same problem and I discovered that it is a development issue. Installing Windows fixed the problem, and it's a better choice too.

Hope this helped,

Curtis

2 minutes ago, curtis said:

I was having the exact same problem and I discovered that it is a development issue. Installing Windows fixed the problem, and it's a better choice too.

Hope this helped,

Curtis

curtis you make me cry

On 2/12/2022 at 7:44 PM, Beary said:

I'm looking for the setting that allows me to not see my hand move and have the The impression slip on the floor, if you know what I mean.

Ah silly, that's the settings I was looking for, thx.

But then, what does the walking effect setting in the nostalgia settings change?

Main difference is:

• 'classic walk anim: on'  - arms of players appear to flap around when moving
  • 'classic walk anim: off' - arms of players mainly just swing back and forth when moving