Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ImDog

Servers are down??

Question

I fixed my problem from before but now the “servers are down” i dont know what’s wrong with CC

6 answers to this question

11 hours ago, ImDog said:

I fixed my problem from before but now the “servers are down” i dont know what’s wrong with CC

sammeee i got that too... i couldnt play during school 😕 

I used to have this webkinz that I used to pour milk on and suck the milk back out of and it was sopping wet all the time 😭I used to slam it against walls and it would make a loud thud

EvIWxnvXIAYJvI0?format=png&name=small

My brother saw me suck milk out of it once and I got sad when he made fun of me and I didn't pour milk on it for a week, and it got rock hard and smelly and my mom had to throw it away
IT WAS SO FUCKING HEAVY I brought it to school one time and my backpack was soaked and I made my friends hold him and they were so upset

On 2/8/2022 at 5:03 AM, JJKAY645 said:

sammeee i got that too... i couldnt play during school 😕 

That's because your school only allows connections to ports 80 and 443 which are used for HTTP and HTTPS.

Bro My school does not have that it uses 7 different wifi's.

Ps:The servers are normally down every now and then (For maintenance)

8 hours ago, icanttellyou said:

That's because your school only allows connections to ports 80 and 443 which are used for HTTP and HTTPS.

8 hours ago, icanttellyou said:

5 minutes ago, aftonwilliam697 said:

Bro My school does not have that it uses 7 different wifi's.

Ps:The servers are normally down every now and then (For maintenance)

The "number of wifi's" has no bearing on whether or not your school blocks traffic on non-web ports. It is extremely common for schools to do that.

If a server shows up on the server list, it's probably not "down for maintenance" either- if you fail to connect it's probably on your end.