Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whatever__

NA2 Ban Appeal Under A Misunderstanding

Question

Recently, I was banned on NA2, which is considered one of the best ClassiCube servers. It contains historic MC maps, great adventure maps, fun minigames, great staff, and more. I really enjoy playing on NotAwesome's crumble and guns, or just hanging out on my own map. I really hope that these maps of mine don't get deleted, for there is too much to be lost. Let me just get to the case. 

I was role playing with Granny, Blackroses, and Boi (can't remember original name) and it was sort of a mixed family/relationship role play. I made a joke about Blackroses being in my room, because it was like having a younger sibling, if they were doing something wrong, they got slapped by Granny. Anyway, evidently, Goodly keeps an eye on us all. I understand I have had notes before, but I wouldn't consider this something to be banned over, maybe just to be discussed. And I understand that each and every one of the staff will have a perfectly fine reason why to not unban me. And if I only get time to retrieve my maps and leave, that would be fine. 

I just would like the staff and people of NotAwesome to understand that I am truly sorry, that I love the server and everything about it, and would like to request an unban. And if not, please could any of the staff reply with a put.nu link with each of the files of my maps so that I can have them saved. 

Yours Truly, Whatever__, Former NA2 Regular

1 answer to this question

You have been banned for inappropriate sexual roleplay after explicitly being warned that if you did it again you would be permanently muted or banned.

To be clear, you weren't banned just because of blackroses being in your room joke.

On a side note, this forum is not meant to be used for ban appeals. NA2 does not currently have any process in place to appeal bans.