Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RedPCat

This is serious - From Redcat Redux and other small servers

Due to issues surrounding Rozbeth any owners of self hosted classicube servers are asked to turn off their servers, it is recommended as rozbeh has been injecting plugins in servers to get unbanned and potentially to ruin every server and discord by spreading malware. Classicube Staff need to join Operation RedCat so we can stop rozbeh. If you want rozbeh's current username. It's broKenFile+ and Nominatus+, Please don't ban me or the staff in any of the specified classicube servers: Mobilecraft, Tribalcraft, and Redcat Redux

The only people in danger are those who blindly install plugins from untrustworthy sources. 

he can’t do anything dangerous without server owners installing his malicious server plugins. 

I guess the moral of the story is if you fall for his tricks, you probably shouldn’t be running an internet-facing service. 

17 minutes ago, AndrewPH said:

The only people in danger are those who blindly install plugins from untrustworthy sources.

Or probably those who give him staff on their own servers, since his social engineering tactics can fool new players easily.

Look, I just want to say, it's nonsense that he's "injecting" plugins. A user told me I was injected, looked in the Plugins folder, nothing there. Then they proceed to tell me it deletes itself, sorry, but that's just bullshit. What we need to do is teach people necessary precaution to avoid malware, and stop making a fuss on him. There is no such thing as injecting plugins, thank you.

This just further proves that everyone NEEDS to take a technology class, people are  soooooooooo gullible because they don't take the necessary internet precautions, if you don't know them personally, in person or have been talking for over 2 years, then there is no point to give someone full access to your data, hell in general you should not share your data. 

Just now, Cyan said:

This just further proves that everyone NEEDS to take a technology class, people are  soooooooooo gullible because they don't take the necessary internet precautions, if you don't know them personally, in person or have been talking for over 2 years, then there is no point to give someone full access to your data, hell in general you should not share your data. 

And that's why you need to to buy Nord VPN

image.png.d4f0170192a1a3f6759be202c6e2e328.png

Oh but on a serious note, look at Police1234 as an example, he always had co owned servers or worked as mods on other servers, where are those servers now?

On 2/1/2022 at 9:58 PM, icanttellyou said:

Or probably those who give him staff on their own servers, since his social engineering tactics can fool new players easily.

He was hoster so he could give Nobody rank to himself and i didnt reacted because he can remove my access to panel and creating new TribalCraft server.

1 minute ago, Oguz said:

He was hoster so he could give Nobody rank to himself and i didnt reacted because he can remove my access to panel and creating new TribalCraft server.

Diremaster is making everything bad. He also griefed my server.