Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ProWolf

Happy new years!

Question

Happy new years, Classicube community! Today i am here to share my New year resolution.

1. Manage to host 4 websites at once

2. Dont get banned off any server's 

3. Dont get muted off any server's 

Fell free to share you new year's resolutions!

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, masoncb said:

Maybe you should try to use punctuation correctly in 2022?

If you gonna be like this, just stop replying to my post's then.

5 hours ago, ProWolf said:

Happy new years, Classicube community! Today i am here to share my New year resolution.

1. Manage to host 4 websites at once

2. Dont get banned off any server's 

3. Dont get muted off any server's 

Fell free to share you new year's resolutions!

i have a 4th resolution just for you 😊

4. learn to spell

Guest Flamore

3 minutes ago, tetrisplayer2 said:

Bro its a block game not a college essay

Collage (/kəˈlɑːʒ/, from the French: coller, "to glue" or "to stick together") is a technique of art creation, primarily used in the visual arts, but in music too, by which art results from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole. (Compare with pastiche, which is a "pasting" together.)

1 minute ago, tetrisplayer2 said:

Bro its a block game not a collage essay

While you're technically true if you wanna get down to it, nobody really cares that it's "just a block game".
Using proper grammar is something that goes beyond academic papers, but i suppose that isn't something you would know about, since you radiate "i'm 13 and i'm using my school time to play a block game on my word processor chromebook instead of doing my work" energy.

Also, *it's, *college

Bro if you just gonna get on me for spelling just stop looking at my post's then you dont have to look at them

@masoncb and your new year's resolution should be Mind your bussiness

On 1/1/2022 at 1:14 PM, ProWolf said:

Bro if you just gonna get on me for spelling just stop looking at my post's then you dont have to look at them

@masoncb and your new year's resolution should be Mind your bussiness

When someone uses the term "mind your business" they're asking for a respect of other people's privacy. And seeing as you posted this on a forum which isn't very private, you can't not expect some people to respond to the post quoting your grammar mistakes. A easy solution is to re-read what you've already typed, and make sure it sounds OK in your head. And that there is no words underlined with the red line. So next time when you make a post, you wont get as much backlash from a couple of grammar mistakes. :3