Jump to content
  • Sign Up
ProWolf

HyWorks New server open

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, ProWolf said:

Hes banned cause doxxing is not allowed

You told me they're a member, you broke your own rules and let one of your "owner 2" post "my" information

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, KawaiiCube said:

Lmao and for the head's up, dont dox people on MiniCraft.

1 minute ago, Flamore said:

You told me they're a member, you broke your own rules and let one of your "owner 2" post "my" information

And like i said, I dealt with it

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ProWolf said:

Lmao and for the head's up, dont dox people on MiniCraft.

And like i said, I dealt with it

Fun fact: Naming your server "Minicraft" makes as much sense as calling it "Minecraft"

No responsible server owner (in your case quote unquote owner) tells players to deal with it on their own.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
Just now, Flamore said:

Fun fact: Naming your server "Minicraft" makes as much sense as calling it "Minecraft"

No responsible server owner (in your case quote unquote owner) tells players to deal with it on their own.

 

Ok, let me be Flamore

Edited by ProWolf

Share this post


Link to post

AUTOREPLY: We have detected the transmission of unsolicited pornographic images of a potentially illegal natural [code:36489-a] and your device's IP address has been forwarded to the police department pending an investigation. If you think this is a mistake, reply STOP

  • Agree 1
  • cube 4

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, KawaiiCube said:

AUTOREPLY: We have detected the transmission of unsolicited pornographic images of a potentially illegal natural [code:36489-a] and your device's IP address has been forwarded to the police department pending an investigation. If you think this is a mistake, reply STOP

Alright but anywayz ima hop of these fourms

  • Dumb 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/30/2021 at 10:43 PM, ProWolf said:

Hey! everyone, Im telling you about my server that i opened up called HyWorks.

We are currently hiring staff right now so swing by if you wanna apply, We have freebuild realms minigames, everything we are working on custom minigames.

PSI: please read the rules when you join HyWorks, So you dont get banned

HyWorks is a No bully zone server, so prob if you bully, you might get muted. 

 

                                                                                                                So join today! HyWorks

I cant seem to find the server pls give me a link

  • cube 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...