Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ProWolf

HyWorks New server open

Hey! everyone, Im telling you about my server that i opened up called HyWorks.

We are currently hiring staff right now so swing by if you wanna apply, We have freebuild realms minigames, everything we are working on custom minigames.

PSI: please read the rules when you join HyWorks, So you dont get banned

HyWorks is a No bully zone server, so prob if you bully, you might get muted. 

So join today! HyWorks

So, did you put 'hy' in your server's name to cash off of gullible kids who think it's related to hypixel?

Guest Flamore

Bet, it'll probably end in a week. Or it'll have great moderation teams with tempbans of 3^3 years.

Guest Flamore

not sure about it at this point

2 hours ago, ProWolf said:

We have great moderation team, i'll look into that @icanttellyou

i love how you say this while you give chromies who have problems with raging power

43 minutes ago, MasterlazorX said:

Never knew ClassiCube would have a Hypixel knockoff.

Its not a ripoff, i wanna be myself and why you worrying about my server anywayz,  SOO @MasterlazorX

Guest Flamore
2 minutes ago, MESYETI said:

what is "hope off my case" supposed to mean

I think that means they lost all hope

Personally you aren’t giving yourself a good reputation as a server owner, you come off as childish and no one would want to play on your server unless they wanted to take advantage of your child like tendencies to trick you into giving them a rank, I would suggest seeming more grown up and a polish to your “moderation” team before you even think of starting a server, Good luck and have a happy New Year ☺️

Personally, what i don't understand here is why you're making a server when it doesn't offer anything new besides what could be interpreted as a "brand", what, with the "Hy" in the server name. 
This really just feels like another one of those bog-standard chromie hosted servers where people will make a main, a freebuild map, and let it rot on somebody's hard drive. 

If you aren't going to offer anything new beyond """"minigames"""" then don't make a server at all.

Please, stop hy was suppose to mean to me is Happy and yay to me ik hypixel thats why im changing my server name and can someone lock this thread please

16 hours ago, ProWolf said:

@Goodly Any staff please close this thread

I changed the name to MiniCraft so now hop off

It still won't help with the fact that one of your staff members tried to dox me.

23 minutes ago, icanttellyou said:

It still won't help with the fact that one of your staff members tried to dox me.

i dealt with it.