Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ProWolf

PVP

Question

Ik there another thread open, but sorry i couldnt find it. So im having trouble with the pvp plugin, its added but when i try to hit someone it wont let me, they not taking damage, So since its Venks plugin @Venk Could you tell me if its something im doing wrong or.

3 answers to this question

On 12/31/2021 at 11:41 AM, ProWolf said:

Ik there another thread open, but sorry i couldnt find it. So im having trouble with the pvp plugin, its added but when i try to hit someone it wont let me, they not taking damage, So since its Venks plugin @Venk Could you tell me if its something im doing wrong or.

Did you make sure to add the map into the list via /pvp add [map name]. It could also be that one or more players have /inv enabled which means they are unable to be hit/take damage. Give these a try and let me know how it goes.

1 hour ago, Venk said:

Did you make sure to add the map into the list via /pvp add [map name]. It could also be that one or more players have /inv enabled which means they are unable to be hit/take damage. Give these a try and let me know how it goes.

Ok thxs!! venk

So... i did try that but it still didnt work, like i tried it on everyone in my server and it still didnt work. 

Am i missing a plugin or something cause they are not taken damage.