Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ProWolf

Can you make mountains with buildin cmds

Question

So, Im making a main for my server, an i wanna know if you can make a mountains with building cmds.

2 answers to this question

12 hours ago, ProWolf said:

So, Im making a main for my server, an i wanna know if you can make a mountains with building cmds.

i know that in Na2 you can make mountains and terrain with a combination of certain commands, but you cant use those same commands in OmegaBuild2. so maybe there's something to download or enable? im not entirely sure how those things work, but maaaybe this helped?

Could use /reach to set the distance of how far you can place things, then use /sphere with sand and physics on, after you've made a rough mountain-shape you can modify it by hand so it ends out the way you want it to be. Then use /replace (sand) with whatever block you want it to be, i.e stone. Reach isn't needed but it helps since it's just a QoL thing, don't have to no-clip through the spheres and you can make them from a further distance.

That's at least one way of doing it quicker without the help of /smooth and other advanced commands or techniques. Alternatively build it by hand from scratch, however that just takes a long time.