Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndrewPH

Sick forum tricks to let you do kickflips and be better than the other posters

sick kickflip numero uno: you can hover over the reaction button in the bottom right to show a list of reactions you can use. negative reactions will take away from the user's points, positive will add, and the more neutral/joke-y reactions don't do anything.

epic kickflip dos: you can switch between the default theme and an experimental dark theme at the bottom of every page

post more sick kickflips here and maybe i'll add them to the list

Thanks for the really helpful tutorial, keem 'em coming

Just now, crush_ said:

You can now choose the dark mode in the bottom of the page. 🙂

don't worry, that's been there since the switch.

Oh wow, nice! 

This dark theme is great, I think I'll be using it from now on.

🙂

The infamous A-letter-word thing CAN make the forums look less kid friendly or PG-13. May a rename to "Enraging" be better.

You can add Emoticons, but should be swear-free so people cannot react at Classicube's forums for having their owner (let anyone regardless of age) swear.

You now have to do 2 factor authentication so for people who swap houses due to there parents being divorced life is P A I N

another sick kickflip: double click on an image to change stuff like alignment, the url and it's alternative text if it doesn't load!

Maybe add a custom background feature for forum posts, thats pretty much only thing i can think of for now 

6 minutes ago, MegaPVP said:

Maybe add a custom background feature for forum posts, thats pretty much only thing i can think of for now 

This isn't a feature request thread. This is a tips and tricks thread.